• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hm... This is either going to turn out the darkest story I've ever written, or possibly worse. I do have a contingency to bring everyone back if necessary, though. I already feel bad making what is essentially a sacrifice to show off what her virus can do.

Edit: Yeah, gonna make sure he doesn't die... Might get close though. Virus time bombs aren't usually clean deaths... Ech. Turning one of my character tropes into grisly murder. Fun.

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
After telling my friends that he is rarely ever ill, I come home to find my youngest is sick.

Now, if I can just initiate a completely natural conversation about how I'm never going to be a millionaire...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
DMC4 is still my favorite game in the series. In terms of its combat, its fast, smooth, and the most balanced and broken within the series. Nero is just freakin' fun to play as. Its story is cliché and leaves a lot of open questions and that drags it down. (However I do like Nero's battle for Kyrie and in my I feel the story explains what you need to know.) Overall DMC4 is my bread and butter for DMC fun.

Wait.... The Vergil opening in DMC4 SE says "Fortuna... a few DECADES ago..." So Vergil must be older...That means... :eek: Nero is Vergil's son! :eek:

(Ya... I already knew that. :D I just thought I'd make a scene of it. o_O )

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am coming to the realization that the longer I have whatever is making me unable to sleep, the more irritable and sensitive I become. I am unable to even browse through artwork without finding something that bothers me and making it harder to sleep at this point, and that really worries me. I made a character for the very purpose of removing any guilt I may feel from perhaps stumbling across things that bother me and even that isn't working anymore. I really just don't know what to do.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Man, I've been reading a lot lately, especially outside at work when the weather here has been pretty awesome (except today, it's raining), but I've realized that the Fiction to Non-fiction ratio is pretty slanted. I, for one, read mostly Non-Fiction since I'm studying to be a history professor, and I'll pick up fiction once in a while, but it's pretty much the complete opposite with most other people. Sometimes, someone will pass me and see me reading, and the conversation goes like this.

Person: "Oh hey, what are you reading?"
Me: "A Nation Divided"
Person: "What's that about? Is it any good?
Me: Yeah, it's about the various conflicts and issues that lead to the American War for Independence, it gives a lot of perspective of both sides, covering the turbulent times in Parliament after the seven years war, as well as the divide between the American people--"

And by this time, the person has already left. I feel like I'm a boring person because of it, but damn if I'm not enjoying it.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I can't believe I'm only now discovering how to do drop-caps. o_O Though I still wonder if it will cause problems once I load this onto CreateSpace? I seem to recall an article mentioning formatting issues with drop-caps, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Jesus on a piece of toast within the Dead Sea! :eek: That piece had over 1,000 words in it. Short fan fiction my bubbly a$s! :bored:

Not gonna lie, I'm totally plugging my DMC fan fic right now. Head to the Fan Fiction section and read it. I need my writing chops broken down, explained and maybe praised. Who knows?
Give me feedback! :eek:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, I have been obsessed with this OP lately. I really should get around to watching the show at some point as well.

Top Bottom