• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
Nah, come to England instead. We have tea and crumpets. :thumbsup:
Sounds good to me.

What you'll always find in a Youtube comments section - someone mentioning that the number of people disliking the video did so because of 'x'.
I hate to admit it but I've done that on Devil May Cry videos. I know I'm that guy, sorry but I get defensive about DMC.

Last edited by a moderator:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
James Bond should wear a nametag. He's always forgetting his own name. That's why he says it like "Bond...James Bond.", he's starting with his last name first just to try and remind himself. And we're supposed to believe that the world is safe in his hands? I'm not buying it.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So I saw someone S-Rank all of Sonic 06's levels without cheating, modding, editing the footage or any other trick. So that's what Sonic 06 would've looked like as a "proper" game, huh... Major issue (without glitches) is that the game moves to damn fast! By the time you realize what's happening your in another section of the freaking level. Clearly it's no use! :tongue:

Yet I still hope that those folks finish that Sonic 06 1:1 PC recreation. Because while it's the exact same game, they are addressing the game's issues. (The glitches and messed up game detection) Plus they have plans to implement 06's scrapped material! :jawdrop: Super Sonic Gem for the win! :cool:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
introduces girl i like to best friend.

bad-luck-brian.png

she falls in love with best friend...

ok. i won't lie. that's actually pretty hilarious. i can't help but laugh

Keaton

Premium
Suddenly feeling like I've grown up a little bit overnight... daughter was born at weekend and today I have waved goodbye to my 20's...

Congratulations & all the best.

Thank you. I'm just a couple years away from that myself but still hold firm the resolve that you can be a grown-up but still immature! Think of all the cartoons and cool toys you'll be able to (socially) justify playing with - and the Lego's THE LEGOS!

I think maybe the little one needs a Lego Death Star, never too early to start! :D

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
JESUS. Almost got run over by a car.

I had my headphones on so I couldn't hear it at first. Then I started hearing its engine and you know when your survival instinct kicks in and tells you "TURN YOUR HEAD!!! and you know something is wrong? I turn my head just in time to see the car so damn close to me, I barely make it turning 90 degrees right, and I almost crap my pants feeling the air moving so hard it almost makes me fall.

I think the guy was looking at his phone but I'm not sure cause I was too busy thanking every god in the universe that the tires didn't reduce my feet to a bloody pulp.

I know I should have taken note of the car's plate but tbh, it was the last thing I was thinking about.

It was one of the worst scares of my life.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Today is my one-year Wedding Aniversary, which also marks 11yrs 1month together. Rather proud.

Congrats! ^^

JESUS. Almost got run over by a car.

I had my headphones on so I couldn't hear it at first. Then I started hearing its engine and you know when your survival instinct kicks in and tells you "TURN YOUR HEAD!!! and you know something is wrong? I turn my head just in time to see the car so damn close to me, I barely make it turning 90 degrees right, and I almost crap my pants feeling the air moving so hard it almost makes me fall.

I think the guy was looking at his phone but I'm not sure cause I was too busy thanking every god in the universe that the tires didn't reduce my feet to a bloody pulp.

I know I should have taken note of the car's plate but tbh, it was the last thing I was thinking about.

It was one of the worst scared of my life.

D: Are you okay?! -worried-

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Yeah just a foot sprain. Absolutely not complaining, considering it could have been MUCH worse.

I'm glad you're mostly alright and I hope your foot heals up. It's so fortunate that you weren't hit. :S

Thinking:
I think I'll wrap up this last character design before getting ready for work...maybe I could work on the twins, instead...I've got a couple hours....

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
It's so fortunate that you weren't hit. :S

Indeed. The more I think about it the more I shudder. Too bad there was no one to take note of the car's plate, it was a relatively isolated countryside road, I was returning from a study session, I always walk instead of using a car or a bus.

Maybe I was fortunate I was on foot cause if I was in a car, I think it might have turned out differently.

Top Bottom