• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Viper

Premium
I feel a bit bad cause I should be on diet, but I still stuffed myself like turkey on today's celebration at work. I tried salmon for first time, not bad, tastes quite good actually. Ate Waldorf salad for first time too, best thing ever. Brought home ravioli, štrukli and risotto, so my parents wouldn't whine when I talk about food, and the lady professor that was celebrating was nice enough to offer leftovers anyway. Need to thank her tomorrow, that was really nice.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
And it's supposedly very healthy, so it pretty much has nothing to look for on fast food like pizza. XD

No fast foods involved here, am talking about a pretty elegant restaurant, I ordered pizza with salmon, didn't like it.

BUT. Gimme salmon in any other form, and it'll be gone in half a second. I love it.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Ricardo Medina Jr. was arrested for stabbing a guy with a sword???
Wow... way to go from being a Power Ranger... and my favorite Red Ranger too.
IIRC, his lawyer argues it was in self defence. Since the victim allegedly forced his way into Medina's bedroom and started the fight.

To be fair to the man, he did call 911 immediately after the stabbing but by the time they got the victim to hospital, he died.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

raw

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Steel Samurai was one of my favorite arcs in Phoenix Wright. The Tokusatsu was strong in that arc! :thumbsup:

Perfect Nazo VS FinalHazard. Why has nobody done this yet?! :eek:

So you come to talk to me now?! I always ignore you, (not because I'm rude but because I have no reason to speak with you.) yet why now all of a sudden? (Looks at Calendar) OH!!!! That day is coming up! You missy are a sly, evil fox.

I'm free!!!! Thank Buddla all jiggy I'm free at last! :sneaky:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Should've just gone with this instead:

d6bb2041cb3bbcf48d83bf9cacbcb50048933114.jpg__740x1000_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

---------------------

While I love the look Netflix went with, the concept art is so much better overall.

ddc22b99f3bcbc38fc0a177a5b462df6986ae8c0.jpg__620x413_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

But that was only because, after batfleck's costume, I honestly thought the traditional DD costume would never be able to look 'absolutely fantastic' on screen (as opposed to NF's "pretty good" costume).

http://www.gamesradar.com/daredevil-netflix-costume-concept-art-much-closer-comics/

I stand corrected.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
When a reviewer responds to one of your male leads' snarky comments (Phenex--who else?) with, "What a...Balbag! Sorry but that's the only word that came to mind right then. However, I still want his slippers under my bed. :inlove:"

You know, when I started writing these books, it wasn't my intention for my male leads to be appealing on quite that level...

...the fact that they are, however, has provided me no end of amusement. :laugh:

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
I was just pleasantly amazed that it doesn't taste distinctively like fish at all, goes more towards meaty flavor.
Salmon is a little bit "dry", but its flesh is very different from "common" fish. Definitively a delicacy ! *tsk* Pizza with salmon is delicious*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
From J.K. Rowling's perspective, she probably just wanted to keep exploring the HP world. But from the publishers' standpoints? I've no doubt it's the money. (Rowling herself doesn't strike me as the type to just write for the monetary gain--after all, she didn't know HP would become as big as it did when she started writing it). That's just my two-cent's worth, though. *Shrug*

CT: Gods, it's been difficult to focus this week. x_x

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
What is it with people constantly saying people that are bi are more likely to cheat? Just...just...urgh! :mad: Stop. Just cuz someone likes people regardless of gender doesn't mean they're sleeping around. >_<

+ Nachos for dinner? Nachos for dinner. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom