• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The writers of Person Of Interest really loved that Keyser soze twist in the usual suspects because 75% of the big bads used it.:rolleyes:

DRRR!!!! X2 Shou and Ten are awesome but with all these characters, I wish they start wearing name tags because its getting hard to keep track.

@Sparda's rejected son it'll be better with an example

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh yeah, I see where you're coming from, don't get me wrong. I guess they just thought that we'd understand that they become the Stormtroopers, since they just turned on the Jedi and killed them. Seems to me like they just passed it off as being something 'obvious', when in actual fact it might not make a lot of sense, not unless you go and do a bit of information digging.

The writers of Person Of Interest really loved that Keyser soze twist in the usual suspects because 75% of the big bads used it.:rolleyes:

DRRR!!!! X2 Shou and Ten are awesome but with all these characters, I wish they start wearing name tags because its getting hard to keep track.

@Sparda's rejected son it'll be better with an example

I think for the average Joe such as myself, showing a Clone Trooper outright being fitted for the Storm Trooper suit would've helped bridge the gap better. To me it feels like RoTS has these Clone Troopers than years later in ANH you've got these Storm Troopers and your like "Who the pickle touching are these Storm Troopers?!"
(I mean I know what the Storm Troopers are, but when you watch Episode 1-6 in that order you can't help but yell "Where are my CGI Clone Troopers?!"

(I've seen the Original movies first of course, I'm merely expressing a point you see.)

What better example are you talking about Z?

Now on to my thoughts: I admire Mr. Lucas for changing Star Wars to fit his vision. It's terrible when a creator can't exactly express his envisioned story. I respect the man for wanting to bring his vision to the screen. Jar Jar Binks and "Jedi Rock" included!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Sparda's rejected son
I was asking about the question on world building you posted.

Oh!!! Ok here is a example.
One of my Original works is about a cyborg hero and his (for lack of applicable definition) alien demon sidekick. The story focus's on how a evil Organization creates cyborgs to destroy and rule the world. One scene in my tale could be used to introduce the idea of other beings within this universe. So I'm asking should I keep the story simply about Cyborgs, humans, and the single alien demon thingy? Or should the world be widened to include humans, cyborgs, the alien demon thingy and\or demons and\or aliens, and\or ghosts, and\or etc?

Return of the Jedi's ending is terrible. It just ends! That's bull. I've sat through six movies only to not know the fate of my remaining heroes?! Thank Sparda for episode 7.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I may have dished out a lot of money on the boosted gear prop, but the rest of my Issei Hyoudou cosplay should be relatively cheap.
The question is jacket
latest

or no jacket
Hyoudou.Issei.full.1852603.jpg

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Oh!!! Ok here is a example.
One of my Original works is about a cyborg hero and his (for lack of applicable definition) alien demon sidekick. The story focus's on how a evil Organization creates cyborgs to destroy and rule the world. One scene in my tale could be used to introduce the idea of other beings within this universe. So I'm asking should I keep the story simply about Cyborgs, humans, and the single alien demon thingy? Or should the world be widened to include humans, cyborgs, the alien demon thingy and\or demons and\or aliens, and\or ghosts, and\or etc?

Return of the Jedi's ending is terrible. It just ends! That's bull. I've sat through six movies only to not know the fate of my remaining heroes?! Thank Sparda for episode 7.

Oh nice well would read this. BTW this is Fanfic or Original work too ??

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
To be honest, I'm getting pretty damn sick of Batman. He's definitely overrated and pretty much one of the most least interesting characters headlining DC.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Make a film about Static from Static Shock.
My favourite DC hero, I'd totally watch it.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
For those who are Computer masters here is a question. Is it possible to play a DVD/Encode on say VLC media player, but than record that footage so that I could post the recorded footage on Youtube? (The watching DVD/Encode thing I know how to do, I'm more interested in recording that DVD/Encode video/image and than posting it on Youtube)
NOTE: I own all my DVDs and my encodes are of my DVDs so no Illegal badness here folks.

So Qui Gon Jin is the reason Yoda, and Obi-Wan learned to become Force Ghosts. That is awesome! How did Ani learn it?..... He's the Chosen One?! I don't know! I like the edits to the Original movies, that I know.

Top Bottom