• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
LOL I remember I used to rewatch this scene so many times as a kid... the rifle building part cracked me up completely.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Friggen El Niño! Damn weather managed to flood the creek bed so now I can't leave. Not that I want to drive in this crappy weather. I hope the water levels go down enough in the morning so I can at least drive through it to get to work.

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Those panty vending machines were outlawed decades ago.

I heard it was 2 years ago. But nevertheless this fact is true. (That they were removed) However the fact that they existed and have now moved to the Internet is just SO freaking out there!

Plus I'm sure some shady places in Japan still have these machines. Always possible.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
With any luck, I'll have this chapter finished by the weekend.

+First morning back to waiting with kiddo at her bus stop (hubby's been doing it, since he had a few extra days off). I hope it's not too cold this morning. Between kiddo getting to sit in a nice warm car most of this week and me not having to get up before 7:30--if that--it's difficult to say which one of us has had too much of a good thing. ^^; It'll probably take me halfway through next week to get used to it, again... ._.

++I think I'll wait until tomorrow to try the Death Wish coffee... :cautious:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Yeah you heard right. If I'll ever have a son, I will insist he won't get baptized. He would have actual free will to choose whatever religion he wants to adhere to once he's able to learn about them and understand them, instead of imposing mine (or rather, my wife's, since I'm not a believer in the first place) in the moment he's born.

If he chooses he wants to be a Catholic, only THEN he will get baptized.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
hqdefault.jpg

"Someone's got a Birthday I wonder who? Someone's got a Birthday I wonder who?"

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Locharactersharacters Soo, I managed to upload a video to YouTube and have it be HD woot!. I'm looking forward to doing more. Especially Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 14 and The Witcher series. +_+ It's going to be a fun year. XD

My character is Eden Noctis. ;3

Last edited:
Top Bottom