• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Sparda's rejected son
For your story, worldbuilding is always good but if you can find a way to connect it back to the plot or your characters it would work out better because you gain a little more insight into the story.

@Sparda's Rebellion
DMC3 was how i was exposed to it so i have fondness for it, plus it doesnt look out of place. DmC Dante and DMC3 Dante arent too different from each other so it fits too.

@Foxtrot94
is that the rock and roll outfit or the Vergil inspired one?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Foxtrot94
is that the rock and roll outfit or the Vergil inspired one?

I remember is as "The one with the sneakers":

dmc-devil-may-cry_2013_01-18-13_004_jpg_1400x0_q85.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
David Bowie passed away at 69, confirming that even in the afterlife he is sexier than we will ever be.

I admit...I cried when I found out. :'(

Thinking:
The problem with finding someone new to follow on Twitter is the chance that they'll be in a band. If they're in a band I feel obligated to listen to their music. If I like their music, I'll want to buy their albums. I can't afford to buy albums. Maybe this is why I don't go on Twitter all that often. I can't keep up. :S

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Sparda's rejected son
For your story, worldbuilding is always good but if you can find a way to connect it back to the plot or your characters it would work out better because you gain a little more insight into the story.

The world building was always meant to tie back into the main story. Which would ultimately result into a badass secondary character. I was debating whether to keep said character or keep the story much, much more linear. I love to write original stories but if they get too long I get bothered. Short and sweet for me!

In other news, I just realized my avatar has a Little Red Riding Hood look to it.... I have problems! :bored:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I can't remember what it's like not to have a headache. x_x It seems every time I get rid of one kind, another (usually brought on by wrenching my shoulder or neck) comes along. I don't even know what I'm doing that would cause that, let alone make it as unbearable as it was yesterday.

I think I'll just be extra careful today, no sudden movements...:unsure:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Why didn't I move to sim only contract sooner? Was at end of my contract in Feb 2015 & upgrades were all around £40-£50 a month for new phones so I didn't bother. Was still paying £39 a month for my phone, even though I had paid my phone off last year. Heard on money saving program you could switch to sim only instead & I just did. My bill is now £10.54 for 6 months & then £20.99 for next 6 months & my internet data has been upped to 4GB from 1GB. Didn't have to do anything, all they did was update my account on their system, kept phone & sim...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sitting there, listening to family talk about how you're not living up to their plans for you and telling you "now do this, this, and this". And just nodding along like
tumblr_o07e4eNDes1u5vyfyo3_250_zps0jg3zuxi.gif

Cuz, really, I stopped listening a while back, but it seems to make them somewhat happy, so???

+ Why are all the pets I'd like considered monsters? Except cats. But aren't all cats technically evil, too? :bored:

Top Bottom