• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Rebel Dynasty: This was how rusty I was when I got back into gaming:
6a00d8341c719553ef01538f9cb508970b-pi

As you can see, pretty rusty.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
...that may have been a little bit more than five minutes. :unsure: It's up, though...next chapter's gonna be hard to edit.

Edit: :facepalm: I must be off my game this morning. I save the word doc to the site and never replaced the original chapter with the new one. LOL

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Skype's not working for me. =( Think I'll try and take a nap for a couple hours. Maybe the com being off for a little bit will do some good.

I think it must be Skype itself; it's not working on my end, either. :( (Hopefully we'll get to chat later on--also, I will be spamming you with comments on SaT some time soon, lol). ;)

CT: I think soup and a sandwich is just what I need to nip this thing in the bud. Sadly, I can't tell if "this thing" is me still having remnants of a cold, simple weather change, lack of sleep, emotional/psychological burn-out, all of the above or none at all. I just know I feel...off.

Maybe I need a nap. :dead:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
trying to get this vpn to work but its not so annoying and how u doin shadow

Hi. ^^ Better than I was about a week ago. How're you? ^^ I hope you can get that vpn to work. :S

Yeah, a couple of my friends have also been having problems with it today.

Must just be a bug with Skype, then. :S I restarted my com and now it's working fine...

I think it must be Skype itself; it's not working on my end, either. :( (Hopefully we'll get to chat later on--also, I will be spamming you with comments on SaT some time soon, lol). ;)

CT: I think soup and a sandwich is just what I need to nip this thing in the bud. Sadly, I can't tell if "this thing" is me still having remnants of a cold, simple weather change, lack of sleep, emotional/psychological burn-out, all of the above or none at all. I just know I feel...off.

Maybe I need a nap. :dead:

Eeee! ^^ I hope we can!
I hope you feel better soon. =)

Thinking:
Cheesecake. <3

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
+I hope I can get a picture of the stag the next time he comes through the yard. I always manage to get a clear shot of the does and fawns, but never the stag. :cautious:
You taking pictures of deer? What a weird coincidence, I was snapping pics of deer while I was in London during the weekend.
The best part was when a squirrel dunked a chestnut into my tea, I got wet but it was very funny. :D

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
You taking pictures of deer? What a weird coincidence, I was snapping pics of deer while I was in London during the weekend.
The best part was when a squirrel dunked a chestnut into my tea, I got wet but it was very funny. :D

Yup, whenever I can get a clear enough shot of them. ^^ Since there's forest directly behind my house, we see them pretty often--and at this time of year especially, when they do most of their foraging out in the open. (They're pretty ballsy here, since they're protected). Lol! Sounds like the squirrels in London are used to people, as well. :laugh:

Top Bottom