• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Went to the emergency room last night. Had really bad chest pains and was vomiting. Turns out I had a real bad anxiety attack.

I hope your feeling better now. =(

Thinking:
C'mon, muses, we can do this! Only four more chappies to leaf through before the real brain work begins!
I dun wanna. Don't you want to go play Batman or something?
Editing. Now. Or no enchiladas for you.
T-T

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Who knows. Gotta see Leto in action first, before judging him.
I have confidence in Leto as an actor, and from what little I saw, his acting seems on point. It's just, I really don't like the way he looks with all the cheesy and very literal tattoos all over the place. Joker I imagine wouldn't have the patience to get all that even if it was some random act of passion. He's also just always struck me as having this sense of classyness to him as well. I can dig tattoos, just not digging all that with Joker.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
The Lp of Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations that I have been watching has come to a close. Case 3-5 was incredible. Also, Godot is probably my favorite character in the series so far.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
so i just found this on the DMC reddit
npBRTqp.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/comments/3hv94i/til_theres_an_optional_extra_fight_against/
so according to this when your in the sewer you can back track back to the fountain area and fight phantom as many times as you want

that's pretty awesome
i think i'll make a video testing this out

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium

Viper

Premium
Lol. maybe the cute little thing was there for you!:wink:
If it were, that would be the second or third time in my life (one summer when I was a kid the same specie of butterfly insisted on sitting on me).
Well it's done now, had it turned into a handsome man I'd entertain the thought of letting it stay, but since it didn't... bye bye butterfly. XD

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
If it were, that would be the second or third time in my life (one summer when I was a kid the same specie of butterfly insisted on sitting on me).
Well it's done now, had it turned into a handsome man I'd entertain the thought of letting it stay, but since it didn't... bye bye butterfly. XD
But you didn't let him even try!He had to wait until dark to...show his magick ...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I don't know if I'm dreading time off from writerly work, or looking forward to it. On one hand--more time to read and get other things done. On the other, I'm eager to start the sequel...especially considering I haven't looked at its outline for a couple of months, now. :unsure:

Hell, maybe I'll get back into gaming and find out just how rusty I am. :tongue:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm at that point in my life where I feel the only way I'll ever end up successful is to find underlings and start my own Court of Blades and take over the world. That way, even when that fails, I'll probably end up in a better position than I currently am. Preferably a position that involves a full night's sleep.

+ Stilts...it's my hair...I just washed it...stop trying to lick it! It's not dirty! ...your breath smells like cat food. T-T
++ Five minutes to chappie posting! =D Finally! ...and then to do battle with Spark A Tale.... :unsure:

Top Bottom