• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
this might just be my favorite alternate costume ever
hqdefault.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Your back, eh? Well, if you feel better now... I was about to propose you a ripping off treatment. No spine, no pain. Riiiiiight?

Yep. LOL Not all the way better, but somewhat. XD If I'm not fully healed in a couple weeks, then go for it. XD Just make sure to leave my nerves somewhat intact so, when I get my replacement spine, I can still move around. :tongue:

Thinking:
New chappie should be up within the next 24 hours....

+ Tea! Fable book! =D

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Don't drink alcohol then. Your liver will be grateful.
Psssh. My liver looks like camouflage, probably, and I'm just fine!

I cough up chunks of meat and pee blood every once in a while, but I'm A-OK!

Or...that could be from my college years of recreational drug use. I remember this one time when I tried some very suspicious Molly....

You know lol, my druggy college years just reminded me of a funny story from back then.

It was during my sophomore year, and I just started taking advanced anatomy. Couple of my friends were also in that class which was pretty awesome, but so was this peculiar girl I'd met named Crystal. And there were three things notable about her:

1. Her father was a cop who was rather infamous in the area, who'd been serving 20 years on serious corruption charges.
  2. She was extremely liberal with her drug use. Despite her name lol, she never used or condoned crystal. Her stuff was strictly psychedelic. And even then, she was extremely liberal in sharing, and when she WOULD sell it, she would be like "Oh, I'll take anything!" No joke lol. I bought a couple of acid gummy bears off her for $10. Needless to say, she was my best friend for a while!
  3. She never ever wore shoes. Ever. Or socks, or sandals. She referred to herself as a barefooter, which I didn't even know was a thing until I Googled it later.
Those second and third points became kind of funny one day when classes got cancelled due to a snowstorm that kind of popped up out of nowhere. Neither of us lived at the dorms and had our own apartments, so we skedaddled. When we reached the parking lot where our cars were, the snow was already about half a centimeter piled up - and she was as nonchalantly barefooted as ever. Her car however wouldn't start up, and I knew absolutely nothing about cars to help her out with.

She was actually ready to walk home in the snow like - or rather, walk to the bus station and hitch a ride, but there was no ****ing way I could let her walk like that so I insisted I give her a ride. By the time we arrived, the snow got bad enough for traffic to get stupid, so I decided to hang around her place for a while - at least until traffic and dumb drivers died down for a bit. I'd rather drive in inches of snow than that crap. Buuuut....I was young and idiotic, and so was she, so we both got hopped up on Molly.

Somewhere during that whole haze, my testosterone levels got shot up and I decided to walk around barefooted in the snow as well (when I first met her, I actually called her a badass for it). And predictably, I got frostbite on several toes. Pretty bad case, too, where she had to take my own car and drive me to the ER the next morning.

And you know what still gets me today lol? The fact that I got frostbite, and she was absolutely fine. Well...there was also the fact she was a hundred times more interesting than my girlfriend at the time, but I was too much of a straight arrow to cheat. Aaaand...probably way too high. NOT cheating may have actually been one of my bigger mistakes....because I was rather miserable with my girl then. :<

So, lesson of the day kids?
  1. Don't do drugs unless supervised by responsible individuals!
  2. Well....just don't do drugs when it's snowing outside, period.
  3. Unless you are a certified hippie badass....don't walk around barefoot in the snow.
  4. Don't date boring girls, and stick with them....because you WILL meet someone more interesting and fun. And it will just tug at you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Gods, yesterday was draining. x_x Going to a funeral service three hours away for a person you only met once, mingling with a few people you only met two or three times while the other 40-some-odd you've never met at all, while trying to make sure your kid plays nicely with the other kids and doing your best to pretend you're not as socially awkward as you really are?

Yeah, by the time we finally got home, there wasn't time to do anything else but crawl into bed. My "batteries" still haven't fully recharged.

+Here's the deal, brain; we revise half of what's left today, and we do the other half tomorrow. But first, we need that oh-so-wonderful nectar of life--coffee! :woot:

Top Bottom