• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I hope I can finish the minor sweep through of the earlier-revised chapters tonight so I can pick up where I left off by tomorrow. So typical that when I'm making good headway, I opt to double back and obsess over the little details. :facepalm: Why do I insist on complicating things, further?

+Cannelloni for dinner. :inlove:

++C'mon, Friday...

Last edited:

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
There it is, in all its cartoony glory.

It shall take its throne on my shelf with the other miniature cartoonish versions of characters.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I read a Ninja Gaiden/DMC crossover called Razor's edge which has Eva as Ryu's older sister and i thought that was an interesting hook for an AU, raising Dante and Vergil in the Hayabusa village.

It's seems like an odd choice but DMC has a lot of vague areas with Dante's past, how he was raised, where he's from, how he was trained, what happened btw him and vergil etc that you could get creative.

Plus Eva is a blank slate so making her a ninja isn't exactly a betrayal.

Last edited:

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
in MSG V i started building a new section of my mother base
i found out i had to wait an hour in real time not game time

so i tried out the new Mad Max game an iv got to say its pretty damn good so far

the combat while similar to Batman is different enough that it still feels unique and fun

the driving is good too it take a small time to get use to the sensitivity of the turning

the story is good for me so far
so ass holes stole my car and scraped it so i'm building a better car and i'm most likely going to kill them all
that's all the motivation i need

and best of all there is a ton of things to upgrade and unlock for you and your car

when you feel your done with MGS V
Mad Max is definitely a game worth playing

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
So I tried playing Call of Duty 4 last night and some stupid hackers deranked me. Afterwards I ended up getting hacked and now I have everything unlocked. Funny how things workout.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
msliys.jpg

@SimoneSloe
It's... it's still achieving something... don't feel too depressed.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
All I have to do is revise that last scene, and I'll be all caught up. Then there's only eight more chapters to go. As much as I love WoN and all, I'm sick of looking at it. :dead: So looking forward to starting the sequel and becoming as familiar with it as I am with its predecessor.

At least I know what I'm doing this NaNoWriMo. :thumbsup:

+Grilled chicken fajitas! :woot: Gods we're eating good this week.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
well Batman: Arkham Knight finally got a PC Patch
let's boot it up ladies and gentlemen

Edit: good news its running really well
but the game tells me i don't have a good enough video card to run it at the high settings
so i have to run it with the lower graphics
but its not a big deal since the game looks great even with the lower graphic settings :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom