• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
well Batman: Arkham Knight finally got a PC Patch
let's boot it up ladies and gentlemen

Edit: good news its running really well
but the game tells me i don't have a good enough video card to run it at the high settings
so i have to run it with the lower graphics
but its not a big deal since the game looks great even with the lower graphic settings :thumbsup:

Yay! -promptly begins saving up for a better video card for the laptop she's planning on buying so she can buy all the Batman games for it- >_>

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Can't decide if I'm a sadist in FoE or not. Cuz, see, usually I attack as much of my neighborhood as possible and take all their stuff and then, out of nowhere, I'll have a day where I want to screw with their heads and be nice and help everyone. Not sure what that says about me. ._.

+ Okay, kids, I'm gonna invoke my True Neutral powers and stay out of this argument. Okay? Any objections and I'll smack you both. :D We good? We good.

KRSkull

Can't decide if I'm a sadist in FoE or not. Cuz, see, usually I attack as much of my neighborhood as possible and take all their stuff and then, out of nowhere, I'll have a day where I want to screw with their heads and be nice and help everyone. Not sure what that says about me. ._.

It says that you are a Mercenary or a Dashing Pirate.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
And so the long weekend begins...:unsure:

+Against my better judgment, I think I'll be ordering a personal pizza tonight. I mean, I do have that $5 "Sorry we were late" coupon...

++Goddamn it, don't you dare feel conflicted about being alone this weekend. For crying out loud, it's a good thing--they need father-daughter time, and you need to recharge your batteries. When was the last time you just took care of yourself? Nothing to feel sad/guilty about.

KRSkull

pondering-smiley-emoticon.gif

Top Bottom