• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
If you're talking about online play then it's probably due to Origins being a couple of years old now. People have most likely sold their copies after getting Arkham Knight.

I remember trying to find people to play Mario Kart Wii after 8 came out, nearly impossible.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well after two long years I finally finished a fan fiction that has been eating at me for...well over two years! With it done I can focus on my Original story and life in general! I'm free! I'm free! Thank Bob alrighty I'm free at last! :D
(Yes, "Bob alrighty" is what I said.)

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
If you're talking about online play then it's probably due to Origins being a couple of years old now. People have most likely sold their copies after getting Arkham Knight.

I remember trying to find people to play Mario Kart Wii after 8 came out, nearly impossible.
no it was still dead like this a when i tried to play on 360 when it came out

the matchmakeing is just poorly made
if your stuck in a lobby by yourself you will not join a lobby that has 7 guys waiting
you will just stay by yourself

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
But I don't wanna do a full chapter rewrite! *Begins sobbing hysterically*. :'(

Forneus: But you said it yourself--the rewrite will be a vast improvement on the original.

Me: I know what I said, but still...so much work. x_x

Forneus: You'll feel a lot better once you start. And don't forget, I'll be here to help you.

Me: Well, okay then. As long as you're here. :happy:

...Don't judge me. :unsure:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The site's been pretty quiet lately...wonder where everyone went.

+ I think I'll make some blueberry bread and then some lemon raspberry bread and then some ginger bread. :laugh:
++ I need to write. x_x
+++ I wonder how much people would pay me to make them comic-themed beanies....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thank gods the hard part is over. Only half of the chapter involved a rewrite, and now that that's done, all that's left is to revise the rest.

+Won't be long, now. Within the next few hours, they'll be home. Hopefully I can get the spaghetti done just as they're coming through the door.

++I want to take a nap. :dead:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Need to go walk after this snack. ^^ I seem to feel better after walking than I feel when I don't....

+ So I was completing one of my saves of Arkham Origins and noticed that, in Eddie's hideout, he's got a bunch of articles with "who is the bat?" written on them and an ashtray full of cigarettes...which raises interesting questions.
+ Yay, coffee!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
We just got to talk to Tom Green on his web show. You know, the dude from that movie Road Trip who put the mice in his mouth. We apparently were thee cast of Stand By Me all grown up.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Mum has started saying I'd make a good dominatrix. ._. Not quite sure what that means and what that says about me, though.... :unsure:
e0e3350eaf4b588daabf295afcec95b085276c036e99ed83eab955ef7ad23e49.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
My boss told me to be more friendly and sociable to customers. Only problem is my voice is so dull and monotonous that it puts people off. Not to mention my haggard face. You wouldn't want to meet me in a dark alley.

It's kinda like Kaiki from Nisemonogatari.

Top Bottom