• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
after everything i've done, have just done and will do i'm a terrible person and i'm definately going to hell XD
Or not. I'm sure I saw someone on this forum with a sig that said something like hell=luck in another language. So maybe it is that.^_^

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Or not. I'm sure I saw someone on this forum with a sig that said something like hell=luck in another language. So maybe it is that.^_^
Hell=luck? sounds a bit strange don't see how being tortured for eternity in a massive fiery pit is lucky XD

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Reminds me of this ep:
XDDDDDD
That was the first link I came across a few years back. This guy IS better, thanks for the link :)
No problem. First the twilight zone show and now the dmc thing. How do I remember all that from so far back??

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm....like....doing a digital fanart of Dante & Vergil from the manga.
But...I'm like....cosplaying them as Light and Ryuzaki.
But I'm switching their colours, so Vergil is red (because Light was evil and corrupt) and Dante is blue (serving justice like L).
But again, I'm putting Vergil in L's style of dress, and Dante in Light's.
Tell me someone has done a drawing like this before and I'll shriek your head off. *is struggling with that damn dress shirt RAWR*

-EDIT-
*wants to cuddle Vergie* XD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm....like....doing a digital fanart of Dante & Vergil from the manga.
But...I'm like....cosplaying them as Light and Ryuzaki.
But I'm switching their colours, so Vergil is red (because Light was evil and corrupt) and Dante is blue (serving justice like L).
But again, I'm putting Vergil in L's style of dress, and Dante in Light's.
Tell me someone has done a drawing like this before and I'll shriek your head off. *is struggling with that damn dress shirt RAWR*

-EDIT-
*wants to cuddle Vergie* XD

I WANTS! =D

Thinking:
Got my new corsets...and they're plastic boned. T-T RAAAAAAAAAWR! Now I can't do any tight lacing. T-T Friggen liars in their advertising.... Sad Rae is sad.... *pouts*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I WANTS! =D

Thinking:
Got my new corsets...and they're plastic boned. T-T RAAAAAAAAAWR! Now I can't do any tight lacing. T-T Friggen liars in their advertising.... Sad Rae is sad.... *pouts*

:D I'll link you to it when I'm done with it :)
Can't you send them back and demand a refund due to misleading advertising? Pretty sure you have the right to do that.

+ So....the day before yesterday was our anniversary....we tend to forget about it until we're on the actual day and something happens that makes us go 'DAMN it's our anniversary today'. Usually we only remember like....very late on the night, or the next morning (sometimes only the week after), but this time I remembered early on the day because I did a picture with my kid at kindergarten and tried to recall what date it was, figured the next day is 27th because it's the last day of term which makes today the 26th....:blink:....oh **** I almost forgot our anniversary! - type of thing.
So, we did nothing too special on the day. I was exhausted most of the day because I had three hours sleep the night before. He went to work. Kids went to school. Bla bla bla. Went out for dinner - it was nothing special, unless you count that my groggy 2 year old spilled my glass of water all over my pants, threw food at the people in the booth behind us, hubby got a steak that was more fat and bone than meat, I overindulged in pasta and felt really bloated and grumpy after, and I ordered my first Bloody Mary in a bid to celebrate our anniversary.
Which was apt, I suppose, considering our relationship together thus far looks like a sweet, fairytale-breeze to outsiders when really it's so loaded with challenges and surprises, not to mention the heat/chemistry between us that's still as hot as day one.
For anyone who doesn't know: Blood Mary has tomato juice in it. And pepper. FFS. I don't ever want to drink our relationship again. I nearly hurled >_<
Next time I'll go for a Sex on the Beach drink.
Anyway.

So today, I get home from my last day of work to PRESENTS on my bed. They had little notes stuck to them. The first note said: For when you're feeling adventurous/happy: it's a set of movie tickets that expire next year September. The second note for the second present said For those moments when you feel sweet, and calm, and content: the present is a little sculpture called the Willow Tree series. It's the wisdom one that I got. Very cool. I sat for a good wee while just looking at it and reflecting on how many meanings it had for me. Probably the most epic present he's ever got me because it's so....me.
The last one I left for a while before I opened it because the note said 'For when you're feeling naughty/rebellious' which made me think ummmmmmmm yeah not in the mood for that.
Then curiosity got to best of me and I opened it..........

AND OMG HE GOT ME THE COLLECTORS EDITION DMC4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FrostFire

Nymph of Shadows
It's interesting how once the school year is in full swing the list of video games i want actually gets smaller. I guess i just don't want a lot of things i don't have time for

aoshi

I think juggling has infinite possibilities in Mortal kombat armageddon but devs were clever enough to not allow it so obvious.

Like sub-zero has freeze attack from long range. Once we launch an enemy in the air, we can juggle and end a combo with freeze ball so that the enemy is frozen in air. Start a new combo, end with freeze ball and so on. Same with scorpian's "get over here" move. However, its not possible in the game even after we get the inputs right. But i don't see logically why the game shouldn't allow it. :lol:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
:D I'll link you to it when I'm done with it :)
Can't you send them back and demand a refund due to misleading advertising? Pretty sure you have the right to do that.

=D Yay! Thankies. ^^
I probably can. :/ That said, I'm gonna send them back anyway because their sizes are wrong. One of the corsets has got to be the worst fitted corset I've ever seen. The waist and hips were larger than the bust; I can't even put it on. >_< *annoyed*
Btw, the present thing was really sweet. :3

Thinking:
I wonder what adventure I shall have today....

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
did VB hack your account again?

....this never happened
Oh look here Meg, what's this blingy thing?
mib3-1060826-flash.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm going to stick with Daz Studio for now, I'm sick of people coming up with XNALara pics which are similar to mine...:mad:
I'm surprised that no one has done comics... if that happens, I think I'll explode.

Top Bottom