• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My Immortal is LOLtastic. Too bad the epic badness scarred me so much I can't reread it. :lol: *wants to understand why leather underwear is such a big thing in fanfiction*

...okay, okay. Bed! I know. I have to wake up early. Shut it! I mean it! DX ...maybe an episode of DN before bed...I can imagine Kira pwning mum's ex, then. ^_^ Yay.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
My Immortal is LOLtastic. Too bad the epic badness scarred me so much I can't reread it. :lol: *wants to understand why leather underwear is such a big thing in fanfiction*

...okay, okay. Bed! I know. I have to wake up early. Shut it! I mean it! DX ...maybe an episode of DN before bed...I can imagine Kira pwning mum's ex, then. ^_^ Yay.
They've made a web show out of it.:lol:

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.

Leather underwear...wouldn't that cause some major chafing? "Shudders"
And that DN...are you talking about Death Note? Cuz so many people enjoy it and...I'veneverwatchedit :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

I...love that. XD *totally gonna use "but s/he's a super hero!" next time someone tries to scream "Mary Sue!" at her* ^_^

Leather underwear...wouldn't that cause some major chafing? "Shudders"
And that DN...are you talking about Death Note? Cuz so many people enjoy it and...I'veneverwatchedit :D

I would think so. @_@ *thinks it would be reeeeeaaaaally uncomfortable*
Yesh! ^_^ Aaaaaah, DN's awesomeness. (Super serious and morbid at times, and a lot of the characters get kinda annoying for various reasons i.e. L's food obsession, Mello's angst, Misa's...third person referrals *twitches*, and so on and so forth but I got back into it after not watching it for three years and it stuck with me all that time, so...if you get a chance.... *not trying to sell you on it, even if it sounds that way**hides* ._.)

Thinking:
I want a Lawli (*coughcough* Fine, fine, L.... /==) of my own. <3 *snuggles* I'd keep him in my character closet with Marcus and Reaver and Vergil and I'd be a happy penguin. ^^ ...and that sounds totally more sick and twisted than I meant it, so I'm gonna shut up now. ._.

+ I didn't realize the DmC graphic novel got translated.... *tempted to read her copy*

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Thinking: Sod it, I'm going to make another order to get the new clothes they put in stock today. I'll just have to make 2 trips to collect instead of 1 because I don't trust Hermes parcel service since the lost 3 of my orders in a row and lied about having delivered them.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Doing another LuxRender (got peed off with the last one...it's still not finished). It's another pic of my mary-sue OC Nite. (All this talk of Mary-sues is making me paranoid again).

I really wanna rant on my facebook page but it might get back to parents *has relatives on there*

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
First challenge has been posed:
http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/have-a-go-at-creative-writing-prompts.16864/#post-514370
:D :D :D
Can't wait to see what people come up with XD

+dawwww I saw a liddle mouse on our porch, dawwwwwwwwww <3
++ I'm too excited for this, I was rambling my hubby's ears off last night about this writing challenge. Teeheehee. :)
As I'm in the middle of writing my book you issue a writing challenge?!
Book...
or challenge...
book.....or challenge...
FFF I'M ONLY 7-8 CHAPTERS INTO MY BOOK.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
As I'm in the middle of writing my book you issue a writing challenge?!
Book...
or challenge...
book.....or challenge...
FFF I'M ONLY 7-8 CHAPTERS INTO MY BOOK.

Do both! You're likely to get some inspiration for your book. Or, y'know, see it as a 'break' from your book. Whichever! :D
Wow...:lol: Is this a troll? It sure seems like it. But it's really funny.
No idea, I thought it was a genuine fanfic XDDD

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Do both! You're likely to get some inspiration for your book. Or, y'know, see it as a 'break' from your book. Whichever! :D
No idea, I thought it was a genuine fanfic XDDD
It could be a young kid, or they could be doing a really bad version of what I do: typing things without glasses and then not seeing the mistakes.:lol:

Top Bottom