• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Camp NaNo starts in about 14 hours from now. Feel sorta bad I forgot to add my novel info in until now, but at least I got a story cover done. :3 It's pretty. Well, I think it's pretty. >_> And I finally wrote a decent synopsis for the story. I wonder if I can sleep now.... *yawns*
+ Why do I feel more awake after MSN is off and I've started getting ready for bed? >_<

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
They say a tetris addict see's falling blocks in their sleep.......
Damn......I guess that means im infected too........
I:ermm:I

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
another pointless discussion i see...
got my mum turning on me when dad is p***ing her off, so i don't really care atm... well, i do, but i choose what i give a damn about.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...
Kalina Ann will be arriving on my doorstep any day now...
It's freezing cold here in Taumaranui at my Aunty's house...
Can't feel my feet...
Glad it's a long weekend...

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Ah, Bunny-love. <3 Have you cuddled a bunny today? *snuggles Bunny despite all the stratches he gives her* Now to convince myself to write...and to find a way to get all this fur off me.... o_o

Well, not today, and my last bunny did a runner...
*probably had something to do with leaving the door open...*
Damned drawings, stupid thing wont stay still!...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well, not today, and my last bunny did a runner...
*probably had something to do with leaving the door open...*

:O Oh noes! My bunny's like that, too...he's an escape artist. If the bottom of his cage moves slightly so he can get out, he hops out and chews through all the boxes in the room. >_< I hate having to chase him around the house to get him back in his cage. *thinks Bunnicula's waaaaay too fast for such a chubby little animal* Any chance you'll get another bunny?

Top Bottom