• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
SRS:come over to the uk, there are plenty of horses on the road here, although country lanes are death traps.
Not magnificent... just incredibly bored:lol:

And Tilly is better... phew... if i had to watch her go through another night of dragging her bum on the floor, i'd go insane.

great no post for another day...does the queen really need four days? really? roll on wednesday.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:O Oh noes! My bunny's like that, too...he's an escape artist. If the bottom of his cage moves slightly so he can get out, he hops out and chews through all the boxes in the room. >_< I hate having to chase him around the house to get him back in his cage. *thinks Bunnicula's waaaaay too fast for such a chubby little animal* Any chance you'll get another bunny?

That sounds like my hamsters. They had me chasing after them in the middle of the night a few times because they'd somehow ninja their way out of their cage.
And then I got a tank for them instead.
DUN DUN DUN.
But for the most part they'd come onto my bed and nestle into my hair. Which was equally terrifying but thinking about it now, they must have really liked my head. Which is saying a lot because they loved to bite my hands so I thought they hated me.

Ct: I WANT A TURTLE!!! But not the red ears. I want a land turtle like that massive one we had at school. That thing was huge. And awesome. And I would have taken it home if I'd been able to lift it.
But I won't let my turtle outside by itself. We've got HUGE rats in the field, and when I say huge I mean like chihuahua sized rats with fat bellies. And I don't want them to eat my turtle.
I learned that from a book. Yeah! Whoda' thought a BOOK would teach me that rats can eat turtles?! :shifty:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
That sounds like my hamsters. They had me chasing after them in the middle of the night a few times because they'd somehow ninja their way out of their cage.
And then I got a tank for them instead.
DUN DUN DUN.
But for the most part they'd come onto my bed and nestle into my hair. Which was equally terrifying but thinking about it now, they must have really liked my head. Which is saying a lot because they loved to bite my hands so I thought they hated me.

Ct: I WANT A TURTLE!!! But not the red ears. I want a land turtle like that massive one we had at school. That thing was huge. And awesome. And I would have taken it home if I'd been able to lift it.
But I won't let my turtle outside by itself. We've got HUGE rats in the field, and when I say huge I mean like chihuahua sized rats with fat bellies. And I don't want them to eat my turtle.
I learned that from a book. Yeah! Whoda' thought a BOOK would teach me that rats can eat turtles?! :shifty:

:O Daaaaaang. Hamsters almost sound worse, actually, seeing as they're so small. @_@
O_O Holy cow! In your hair?! I thought it was bad Bunny likes the burrow under my arm. /==
Turtles! <3 LOL Might I have heard of this book? :shifty:

Thinking:
I have Birthday Massacre stuck in my head soooooo much. XP
Something, also, tells me that I've got the feeling I'm over my word count. @_@

V

Oldschool DMC fan
"Gender guessing" software for pieces of writing. Lulz. It thinks I'm female in fiction 50% of the time, but male in my various forum posts. It thinks Hermann Hesse is a man, but that Vladimir Bartol is a woman. It also gets the gender of people on forums wrong a lot, and has no accounting for people who like to play with vocabulary.

Seems to think that anyone that uses the words myself, herself, himself, me, your, if... is more like to be a woman, and that words like below, around, above, what, are, said and many are used more by men. But from my experimenting with it, it's not very accurate.

Also, "the" and "a" are 'masculine' words to use? Lol.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Gender guessing" software for pieces of writing. Lulz. It thinks I'm female in fiction 50% of the time, but male in my various forum posts. It thinks Hermann Hesse is a man, but that Vladimir Bartol is a woman. It also gets the gender of people on forums wrong a lot, and has no accounting for people who like to play with vocabulary.

Seems to think that anyone that uses the words myself, herself, himself, me, your, with, if... is more like to be a woman, and that words like below, around, above, with and many are used more by men. But from my experimenting with it, it's not very accurate.

Also, "the" and "a" are 'masculine' words to use? Lol.

Funny thing is though, usually I have to remind myself that you're a woman because you write in such a way that it makes me think "male". I'm strange that way...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I don't think you're strange. I do tend to write in a 'non-apologetic', less emoted and slightly less 'friendly' style, which is not the way a lot of women seem to write on the Internet, I've noticed. I'm actually far more laid back on this forum than others, too. Most people confuse me straight off for a male on others unless I say something that might indicate otherwise.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I really ought to turn on E3 right now, but we're recording 2 of 4 episodes so...nyeh. /== *too tired**has to start letting dinner stew*

+ Why am I writing a chapter about a boat? >_< Maybe my cluelessness about boats will help add to the character's cluelessness about boats....

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
blog won't update... now I'm losing the will to live.

I'm sorry, but if your over 30st, you shouldn't cosplay as Dante... having your stomach hanging out over your pants and squeezed just under the nipplestrap is just.... wrong! Cover it up man!

I hope my games come tomorrow... bed early methinks....

Top Bottom