• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Busy, busy, busy.
Never enough hours in the day nowadays.

Speaking of never enough time.

I should make linking to TVtropes punishable by death, that'll eat up whatever free time I have left these days. :lol:

Heh heh, sorry. :blush: Didn't mean to screw with ya.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Finally found my original xbox. :3 It was hiding. Now Fable: The Lost Chapters is mine for the winning. MWAHAHAHAHA!!! *echo-y ebil laugh* Jack, prepare to meet your doom. :devil:

Well done for finding it :D
I've realized that most of the games that I've bought for the original xbox, can be played on the 360 >_< (apart from Legacy of Kain Defiance and CSI). I've packed away my Gamecube and Sega Mega Drive just to free up some room for the xbox.

Plus, I'm really strapped for room with games... i really need to sort some out to get rid of... but i just get too attached to them :p

I always feel obligated to buy a drink and then have to make it last for 3 hours because I refuse to pay another £3.50 for more. I can get a HOOGE baguette for that in Greggs! And desert ^^

I’m hungry now. And I swore I would only be on here until 12pm… I really gotta do some cleaning. Ugh, such a dirty word…

That's what I did:lol:. I bought cola and a sammich. Made it last for about an hour and a half. If i had more money, I would've bought another sammich, but the whole thing would've nearly cost £5 (£2 for sammich, 85p for cola) and i didn't have the money.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well done for finding it :D
I've realized that most of the games that I've bought for the original xbox, can be played on the 360 >_< (apart from Legacy of Kain Defiance and CSI). I've packed away my Gamecube and Sega Mega Drive just to free up some room for the xbox.

Plus, I'm really strapped for room with games... i really need to sort some out to get rid of... but i just get too attached to them :p

Thank you! =D Course, then I started playing TLC and my friggen guild seal doesn't work. /== Yeah, I think I'll just walk all the way from Bowerstone to Oakvale to collect my rent. *headwalls* I think I'd rather deal with 360 freezing the game than the xbox glitching. >_< At least I can still play Sly Cooper and the Urbz. <3
Hehe, I noticed the same thing, too. ._. But at least you can play on both?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Dear Mr train driver - if you must insist on randomly stopping in the middle of nowhere and make us passengers wait please consider stopping somewhere where my phone picks up 3G, so I can browse the forums uninterrupted instead of this tedious waiting. I mean wouldn't you think he'd have more consideration for the passengers and their Dante-ness needs! ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: I got no monehz and a shedload of bills due out over the next couple of days...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
A double bacon sandwich? It's a sandwich with bacon instead of bread. :3

That sounds...like the best sammich ever. EVAR, I SAY! *wants*

Thinking:
I would like some rain right about now. Ya hear me, whomever's controlling the weather?! It's been obscenely hot two weeks straight and hasn't rained in longer. Gimme rain!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
That sounds...like the best sammich ever. EVAR, I SAY! *wants*

Thinking:
I would like some rain right about now. Ya hear me, whomever's controlling the weather?! It's been obscenely hot two weeks straight and hasn't rained in longer. Gimme rain!

You're telling me yo, it's gotten to the point where I'm not entirely certain that my town/county/country in general isn't just channelling heat by way of hell.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You're telling me yo, it's gotten to the point where I'm not entirely certain that my town/county/country in general isn't just channelling heat by way of hell.

I feel much the same. >_< Seems like it's getting hotter and hotter and hotter for no reason...and then one of my friends has to go an tell me it's been cold and rainy all week for him. >_< So very jealous.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I feel much the same. >_< Seems like it's getting hotter and hotter and hotter for no reason...and then one of my friends has to go an tell me it's been cold and rainy all week for him. >_< So very jealous.

More or less yeah, the heat's doing me no good because I always end up in this situation where I need to get things done, but it's so hot that my mind just goes "Nope, no productivity for you, gtfo."
I'm not overly sure my manager's particularly fond of that facet of my personality. :lol:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Also hating hot temperature outside. Sometimes it causes me to be crazy and do stupid things, even ranging from disobeying parents wishes and orders or smuggling behind my father nose some games what he dislike.

Top Bottom