• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
not long till my dad comes back with tidal wave :D my fav transformer............along with megatron armada, unicron and pretty much any other armada transformer..........except blurr and wheeljack

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
good for you :D i want i want ......:p:p
Tidalwavearmadaremy.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I drove for the first time today and I'm still shacking out of fear two hours late! Stupid cars!

It's your first time out with all of the other mean and scary drivers... i'd be scared too...

Today, I've made something that I've always wanted to make... a bust of VERGIL!!!!
It'll be in the art thread soon.
(Also made an Angry Bird.)
I've got too much time on my hands

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's your first time out with all of the other mean and scary drivers... i'd be scared too...

Today, I've made something that I've always wanted to make... a bust of VERGIL!!!!
It'll be in the art thread soon.
(Also made an Angry Bird.)
I've got too much time on my hands

I miss the days when people rode horses. Thank you for kind sympathy Veebs :)
A bust of Vergil?! You magnificent woman you! :D

Topic: I don't want to go to the Doctor tomorrow. :(
I never ever once thought I'd become a Bleach fan. By the way the Soul Society DOES really exist. O_0
*I'm coming Rukia!*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"Just another reason looking for the next because. Just another has been wishing that she never was. Every back turned to her. We put her down in a shallow grave. She wears a dress like a body bag, every day. And this way she won't have to run away; and she can keep her regrets at bay, every day." *hums*

Top Bottom