• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Tameem: “Personally, I don’t . I love the game. I think it’ s awesome.
It’s taken everything — it’s just gone to a total extreme. But
in terms of, ‘Do I think it’s cool?’ No, not at all. I think it’s
caricatured and over-the- top and very ‘Japanesey ,’ and for
that absurd style it does that really well, but that’s not what
I want.”
Supporter: Oh.. this is just his opinion.

Skeptic: This Dante looks like a total rip-off version of original Dante with a cigarette in hands to look more "cool", but actually, he doesn't look "cool" at all.
Supporter: Gosh.. you are so immature. Does it hurt you to be open-minded? Your whinings aren't gonna stop this game from getting released. You don't like it, don't buy it.

WTF? So Tameem can have his opinion and not be immature and skeptics with their opinion automatically turn into immature angry haters? Really? What is this, a new kinda stereotype?

Not a rant, but just a long thought.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Dear people who clearly did not look at the game description: build a bridge and get over it. If you don't like the style the game was made in, here's a simple solution: don't buy it. Seriously. There's a thing called reading, and another thing called paying attention. You might want to invest in both; they could save your whiny butts one day. (And, no...I'm not talking about DmC.)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Dear people who clearly did not look at the game description: build a bridge and get over it. If you don't like the style the game was made in, here's a simple solution: don't buy it. Seriously. There's a thing called reading, and another thing called paying attention. You might want to invest in both; they could save your whiny butts one day. (And, no...I'm not talking about DmC.)

HALLELUJAH!!! Someone who thinks the same way as i do...

DS: re:cats being Ninja's
Tilly is like that, there one minute...gone the next...
and she is also a bit like a dog... loyal... she's not your typical cat...

Eww... infected eye lid... gross...
DAMMIT! Missed out on Catherine Stray Sheep Edition!

CT: how the hell do you know what my dad's like, you don't have to live with him... WAIT. in fact you don't know him... or me, so don't shoot your mouth off telling me i'm wrong to say what i did.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
But you forget, VB, that people on the internet know EVERYTHING. And they feel the need to make that knowledge clear to everyone else, regardless of whether they want to hear it or not. And FB is one of many perfect places to talk BS without fear of reprisal ;)

CT: Doctor? Again? Stupid body is giving up on me...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mmhmhmhm, I'm such a naughty Sergal, forumming in school again. lol Should've learned my lesson after I got caught last week, but nope.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is it bad that I find Renamon attractive? >.>
<.<
>.<
*headdesk*
Renamon_t.gif

Well forums tell the man what he wants to know.

Top Bottom