• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
This is what happens when you let your dev team go nuts on the creativity for a week, imagine what Skyrim would have been like if they had a YEAR to do this. Imagine what it'd be like if all of that was actually in the game on release. BETHESDAAAAAA!​

Meg

While I'm happy the original smilies are back I'm sad the dark blue one with the O_O expression is gone. That one was my absolute favorite. Oh well. I guess this one is pretty close :w00t:. I just like the expression. :lol:

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
\ Wondering why we just merged with the resident evil forums :p
OOH TROLL FACE EMOTICON :D
thank you almighty god Steve :troll: , it was like he added that just for me (but don't think this means i will stop posting my trademark random google images:troll:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I KNOW, RIGHT??? Even Steve said it was weird...just a quick upgrade, anyways. Back to normal (or what passes for normal for us lot) now :D

CT: SNOW IS COMING AGAIN! HURRAY!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
God, every time I look at Angel's sig I can't help but stare. XD That's what I get for being a die-hard Sonic fan.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I want more of these things...but Home Bargains doesn't have any in today. I'm so sad :(
fff92172c4.jpg

What is this ... I don't even
images

Top Bottom