• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
The Doctor, Stephen Fry, Gwen Cooper, Sherlock Holmes, Terra Branford, Brain Cox.

These are the people who inspire me. Only two of them are not fictional. No wonder I'm at a loss at what to do with my life. Oh well, at least I can say thanks to The Doctor I got into travelling, and travelling half way across the world is technically time travel ^_^

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Now I get it lol. That's funny lol :p

Topic: If I knew how to create fan video games like those Sonic purest fans know how to do, I would make a hack of Soul Calibur 5 which adds all characters and guests from Soul Edge to Soul Calibur 4. That's over 50 characters!! *Drools* Link!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
How do you calm down children who are freaking out in the backseat because you've lost sight of the person you're meant to be following and you're in a totally unfamiliar area and don't know where you are or where to go?
Speed up and sing the Indiana Jones tune as loud as you can.
It's awesome. AND it works! XDDDDDDDDD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Shadow: I get really bad nightmares sometimes that I don't sleep at all... i'd rather sleep by day (if i can find the time.)

Ditto. =( I'm sorry you get them, too. Does it help to sleep in the day?

Thinking:
Oh, so that's how it's gonna be, is it? You can ask for help, but when I do, I'm being a b*tch? And I'm suddenly being unreasonable for not wanting to go online to look at, of all things, a picture when I'm not feeling well? Well, thanks. At least I know where I stand. I don't harp on you for not posting in an RP when you promised me you'd do it three days ago. I don't go beg you to look at my posts; I don't even mention them when you're not feeling well. And yet I'm the unreasonable one? Yeah. So logical. Apologies if I don't come on MSN to talk to you for a few days.
EDIT: Sorry for ranting everyone.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Classic DMC Dante is half demon, half human.
New DmC Dante is half demon, half angel.
How does NT & Capcom think we Westerns (and fans) can relate to a non-human entity? Classic Dante was half human and we could relate to his human side but New Dante is not a human. I can't personally relate to a demon much less a angel. NT & Capcom's logic truly confuses me........
I'm a sad, sad bunny... :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was gonna say something, but now I forgot...

Oh! Went to go watch Digimon again, ended up totally fangasming over Renamon. >_> I don't even know why. I guess I'm just attracted to action girls. XD

Top Bottom