• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Shadow: as stupid as it sounds... i feel safer sleeping by day, plus the dreams aren't as bad.

What is up with this friggin antivirus?! Stop having a hissy fit and download the update?! :mad:
I hurt my thumb and stabbed myself in the hand sharpening pencils... :(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
She HAS to be lying. I can't find any evidence to the contrary, so she must be talking out of her backside...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Ooh ooh... I think i love Capcom... DMC hd collection, they made a reference to Duran Duran... :p
Hungry like the Wolves: Defeat Bolverk... (so it's 'Hungry like the wolf'... but freakin' yes! )

Let's face it, devon and cornwall police have no idea about these robberies, just like they have no idea about who did that nasty stuff to the horse... we need vigilante justice... at least something would be done.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Ooh ooh... I think i love Capcom... DMC hd collection, they made a reference to Duran Duran... :p
Hungry like the Wolves: Defeat Bolverk... (so it's 'Hungry like the wolf'... but freakin' yes! )

Let's face it, devon and cornwall police have no idea about these robberies, just like they have no idea about who did that nasty stuff to the horse... we need vigilante justice... at least something would be done.

What happened in Cornwall? :eek: I always thought it would be a quiet, nice kinda place... with a lot of tourists who spoil the peace. And if your my Mam, you get your fish and chips nicked by seagulls ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
What happened in Cornwall? :eek: I always thought it would be a quiet, nice kinda place... with a lot of tourists who spoil the peace. And if your my Mam, you get your fish and chips nicked by seagulls ^_^

Never had that happened.... mmm. Fish and chips...

It is like that, but there are just the odd few nutters out there who... actually, it's a bit barbaric, so i won't go over board to describe it... i'll just say the police think someone sacrificed the animal... (tortured, had bits removed... vile b*st*rds.)

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Never had that happened.... mmm. Fish and chips...

It is like that, but there are just the odd few nutters out there who... actually, it's a bit barbaric, so i won't go over board to describe it... i'll just say the police think someone sacrificed the animal... (tortured, had bits removed... vile b*st*rds.)

That's awful! Guess you will always get people like that wherever you go. We all think we’re so civilised yet I wonder if we’re all capable of such things?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
That's awful! Guess you will always get people like that wherever you go. We all think we’re so civilised yet I wonder if we’re all capable of such things?

Well, we are all capable of murder, after all, we are humans... but as for torture against animals... that takes a real sick freak. In fact, its take a sick f**k to harm anything.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
And humans are the only creature to kill each other. >_>

That's not true. Animals kill each other all the time but they tend to have a reason for killing each other such as food for survival, mating partners, etc. Some may even kill for fun or take enjoyment in killing but I guess it's still difficult for us to ascertain such things.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's not true. Animals kill each other all the time but they tend to have a reason for killing each other such as food for survival, mating partners, etc. Some may even kill for fun or take enjoyment in killing but I guess it's still difficult for us to ascertain such things.

Well, let me rephrase that. Humans are the only creatures to kill each other for no conceivable reason.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Well, let me rephrase that. Humans are the only creatures to kill each other for no conceivable reason.

Sorry, didn't mean to be picky there, I just find such things interesting. I wonder if animals do have a range of emotions on par with ours. I keep thinking of those Orca Whales that they had on the Frozen Planet programme. Were they really toying with their pray or is it just us projecting our feelings onto the animals and giving them a more human aspect. Either way, I felt a certain horror watching it and cringed when putting myself in the seal’s place.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sorry, didn't mean to be picky there, I just find such things interesting. I wonder if animals do have a range of emotions on par with ours. I keep thinking of those Orca Whales that they had on the Frozen Planet programme. Were they really toying with their pray or is it just us projecting our feelings onto the animals and giving them a more human aspect. Either way, I felt a certain horror watching it and cringed when putting myself in the seal’s place.

Yes, I know what you're talking about... It awoke a nameless fear in my heart.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think they do have emotions. A dog is a prime example. You can tell they are excited or happy when they start wagging their tail. Maybe this is another reason why I don't like cats. I can never tell if they like me or hate me, but their slit little eyes are always watching me with an indifference which is maddening!!! But then, cats are evil and have no souls, so maybe that's why they show no emotion. Although they can feel fear. Just drop a bucket of icy water on them and see them scream and run like little...cats.
I've never done that, but it's fun thinking about doing it.
Damn cats. They're like annoying ninjas that like to mess with my head - now you see them now you don't!
Like John Cena, they're all probably worshipping him as their deity or something.
Not that John Cena is bad, y'know, he's got me rooting for him.
Wait.
I feel like I'm on youtube. Start watching something about animal planet and end up watching wrestling.
FTW!

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I think they do have emotions. A dog is a prime example. You can tell they are excited or happy when they start wagging their tail. Maybe this is another reason why I don't like cats. I can never tell if they like me or hate me, but their slit little eyes are always watching me with an indifference which is maddening!!! But then, cats are evil and have no souls, so maybe that's why they show no emotion. Although they can feel fear. Just drop a bucket of icy water on them and see them scream and run like little...cats.
I've never done that, but it's fun thinking about doing it.
Damn cats. They're like annoying ninjas that like to mess with my head - now you see them now you don't!
Like John Cena, they're all probably worshipping him as their deity or something.
Not that John Cena is bad, y'know, he's got me rooting for him.
Wait.
I feel like I'm on youtube. Start watching something about animal planet and end up watching wrestling.
FTW!

NINJA CAT!

I can't stand cats either but they are good for YouTube vids! :D

Animals do show signs of fear and happiness but I wonder if they possess a vindictiveness which we do. I know cats kill birds and play with their bodies without eating them but are they actually doing it to be cruel or is it a sort of solipsism? They’re bored, so they see something and chase it, play with it but do they think that they are actually hurting something living.

Why does my brain decide to work all of a sudden but focuses on something so trivial such as cats being solipsists?

Which they soo are >_>

Top Bottom