• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Angel: We don't have snow in the south west :(
And we still won't...

Trollface emote? :troll: (looks like my dad... except that my dad dosen't smile... much :p )
Mmmm... Quavers...

I wonder how they diagnose that...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
OLD EMOTICONZ IZ BACK!

Come here my best emoticon friend, yes you with the smile and the closed eyes.^_^
I know you missed me as much as I missed you. Do not worry, we'll be together forever now!

And, yeah thank god I can play the normal guy when needed XD

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Angel: We don't have snow in the south west :(
And we still won't...
Doesn't it have to get crazy-bad for Cornwall to get snow? Did you get it during the last bad bout the UK had...er 2010, around Christmas time? Jessica was in Devon with her other family and they got snowed in until the 23rd December and we had to rush to be home in time for Christmas. Sitting in my sister's knackered old Micra in a snow storm on the M6 was an experience I don't fancy repeating...

CT: I've got this great idea for a story, loads of dialogue running through my head and absolutely ZERO TIME to do anything with it. Maybe when the kids have grown up and moved out I might get some quality me-time again, but I won't hold my breath...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Doesn't it have to get crazy-bad for Cornwall to get snow? Did you get it during the last bad bout the UK had...er 2010, around Christmas time? Jessica was in Devon with her other family and they got snowed in until the 23rd December and we had to rush to be home in time for Christmas. Sitting in my sister's knackered old Micra in a snow storm on the M6 was an experience I don't fancy repeating...

Not really... well, it hasn't the past few years.
Yeah we did. Mother wouldn't go to the local tesco to do shopping unless someone cleared and salted the path so she could get to the taxi :p
Can't say i'd like being stuck on the M6 in that situation either... :/

DAMN?! Word on my laptop just closed itself without saving... THAT WAS MY SOUL CALIBUR V REVIEW!!! *walks off to get a mallet*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@DragonMaster2010 I thought I'd reply here so I don't derail your thread: at the moment I have two ideas I'm seriously messing with, one called Ghost Story , the other called I See You (or We Found Love), both are working titles as I've barely written a paragraph for either book and it's really just titles for reference for myself. I'm really struggling to find enough time to write.

CT: I've got this great idea for a story, loads of dialogue running through my head and absolutely ZERO TIME to do anything with it. Maybe when the kids have grown up and moved out I might get some quality me-time again, but I won't hold my breath...
I'm with you on all that 100%!

CT: having really weird dreams again. Constantly. Obama was dancing on my bed last night trying to cheer me up. Then I had to chase him and a few other people out because I got a phonecall from Shadow. And we both understood what the other was saying! And it was like our third or fourth chat according to the dream.
Yes I do have a lot on my mind, it seems.

-edit-
Thank goodness there was no Spongebob in my dream!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"British people are kind of funny about talking American. It's like if you say flashlight they're like 'Excuse me good sir, I think you mean torch.' so you're like 'Right, silly me. Now I need to take out the trash.' '*retching noises* Oh that's bad..."

Helloween4545 with his Brit-wit, everyone. X3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"British people are kind of funny about talking American. It's like if you say flashlight they're like 'Excuse me good sir, I think you mean torch.' so you're like 'Right, silly me. Now I need to take out the trash.' '*retching noises* Oh that's bad..."

Helloween4545 with his Brit-wit, everyone. X3
That's like when a guy at work asked me where I live.
Me: Oh just down the road by the robots.
Dude: o_o The...robots?
Me: Yeah, right down by the first corner. I live just across the road.
Dude: Wait, what robots?
Me: Those down there *points out window*
Dude: Oh. OH! You mean the TRAFFIC LIGHTS.
Me: dude, we call 'em robots where I'm from.

Confusion ftw.
Still, wonder where DID the robot translation come from? Robots, robote....yeah. A little mystery.
Think I'll ask my mum this weekend when we chat.
Cos mums know everything ;)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
CT: having really weird dreams again. Constantly. Obama was dancing on my bed last night trying to cheer me up. Then I had to chase him and a few other people out because I got a phonecall from Shadow. And we both understood what the other was saying! And it was like our third or fourth chat according to the dream.
Yes I do have a lot on my mind, it seems.

-edit-
Thank goodness there was no Spongebob in my dream!!!

LOL Seriously? And I thought my dreams were weird lately. I had a dream I was trapped on a plane with a bunch of zombies...and just before they went to eat me, the phone rang. So they waited for me to pick it up...and I woke up. *ponders the phone connection*

Thinking:
I've been majorly neglecting my corset wearing lately. How do I know this? I'm only wearing two corsets right now and I'm struggling to breathe! Two is nothing! DX *has worn four and a waist-cincher at one time before*

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It didn't snow. Screw you, Met Office.

Also, broken code is still broken...stupid code.

And another also: Claudia, why are you such a difficult character to write?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
10161.jpg

I WANT!! :D

But I shall never buy it because its expense and I'm perhaps going a little to far??

Top Bottom