• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Hey nyx, ah she is adorable

Would get my black labrador pup zeus to say hi but uploading pics on here is an alien concept to me. Then again he is 18 months old so he is not so much a pup now.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i thought about rewriting RE6 with the President of Edonia as the villian instead of Carla and Simmons.

Ustanak would be her right hand man and go through different mutations. He's sort of like US Agent meets Abomination.

He'd start out more human but mutate over time making him a foil for Jake who wonders if he would go the same way.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I finally found out what's been digging up my precious garden.

I got up in the middle of the night to watch the Lunar Eclipse when I noticed something was moving towards the rose bushes. I pulled out a torch and crept up on it and ended up locking eyes with a badger. I was expecting it to be a fox or a cat, so to find myself suddenly in a standoff with a much more aggressive being was startling. But eventually he backed down and left my flowers alone.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It was meant to have another year of dev time, and an entire third chapter and new island map.

Konami got sick of waiting and forced an early release
i get that but im thinking about how it works as a prequel. Im not sure the preexisting characters add a whole lot.

although i kinda like how parasites became the new nanomachines.

i do wanna play more metal gear tho..so next year im getting the master collection.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It would have covered a lot more, including meeting and recruiting all the bosses from metal gear 1 and even meeting david(solid snake) and lead up to 1995 for the first game.

It had so much cut it should be a crime

Top Bottom