• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I have just learned that the recent-ish novelisation of Final Fantasy 1 has given the four player characters names for the first time. It makes me wonder, if they ever decide to reboot the Dissidia series, would they replace “Warrior of Light” who is the essentially an amnesiac amalgamation of the four player characters?

I could be into that, it would allow them to better represent the story of FF1 rather than just having WoL fight Garland over and over again.
they might merge the Warrior of Light from Dissidia with Setro from ff1 and bring in the other 3 like how they use Tifa and Yuna.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
they might merge the Warrior of Light from Dissidia with Setro from ff1 and bring in the other 3 like how they use Tifa and Yuna.
If they're keeping to the Dissidia lore established so far then they can't since Warrior of Light is an artificial human created by Cid, based on an amalgamation of all four of the Warriors from FF1.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
If they're keeping to the Dissidia lore established so far then they can't since Warrior of Light is an artificial human created by Cid, based on an amalgamation of all four of the Warriors from FF1.
oh ok..nvm.

edit- there is a fan theory about Jose being the P3 protagonist reborn and I kinda like it.

reincarnation fascinates me.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
edit- there is a fan theory about Jose being the P3 protagonist reborn and I kinda like it.

reincarnation fascinates me.
Regardless of what he turns out to be, there’s a very common assumption among fans that Atlus introduced him as a way to test run replacing Igor since they still insist on reducing him to the preexisting voicelines from his deceased actor. I’m not sure how I feel about this to be honest... :unsure:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Regardless of what he turns out to be, there’s a very common assumption among fans that Atlus introduced him as a way to test run replacing Igor since they still insist on reducing him to the preexisting voicelines from his deceased actor. I’m not sure how I feel about this to be honest... :unsure:
im 50/50 on it myself. I'm not really attached to the Velvet Room so im fine with retiring Igor.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I was fine with tics as long as they were stuff like snapping ankles etc but I'VE GOT VERBAL TICS NOW AND THAT IS _NOT_ OKAY

ESPECIALLY NOT AT
1. GYM
2. WORKPLACE
3. ANYWHERE PUBLIC WHERE PEOPLE THINK IVE GONE CRAZY

YES I AM SCREAMING, THIS AIN'T FUN

.. but well, they are apparently caused by a neural medication which otherwise has improved my life too much for me to quit it.

So Imma let them think I've gone crazy, I'm rocking my new life too much to care :cool:

Also it might be fine courtroom strategy lol.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
They teach that you can't rhyme orange?

Orange, foreign, four pins, for him, floor's in, door hinge, sore shin, pore rinse

I could rhyme it all day ha ha, as for what i am thinking, why can i not sleep all the way through the night recently? It seems like the weather or my dogs or the universe finds a way to wake me from sleep.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
My court licenses are pending and most likely I'm a licensed trial counsel tomorrow. So excited, and trying to just guess what kind of cases I'm gonna get :)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I know that schadenfreude is among the most unattractive qualities known to Man, but after years of screaming that censorship and thought policing cuts both ways, it certainly feels satisfying (as much as it is horrifying) to see the insufferably left-wing activist Sarah Wilkinson be arrested for posting her opinions online, just because they go against what the current Establishment deems "correct".

Top Bottom