• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
ive picked up alot of batman books recently

ive become that comic stereotype of a marvel fan who only reads batman lol.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i thought of a persona mc who gets released out of jail. Unlike Ren, they actually commited their crimes and were a proper teen delinquet.

so you dont have control over what they did but what they will do.

its a way to work around player agency as the player might adjust how they play to what is shown.

so its persona with a more robust morality system.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Y'know, after playing the FF16 demo and seeing how over the years Square really seems to want to move away from Turn Based Battles and into more action heavy games, it bemuses how the QTE-ness of Squall in FF8 made it perfect for making action heavy spin-offs and/or sequels...and yet FF7 got all the love in the end. :ROFL:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Y'know, after playing the FF16 demo and seeing how over the years Square really seems to want to move away from Turn Based Battles and into more action heavy games, it bemuses how the QTE-ness of Squall in FF8 made it perfect for making action heavy spin-offs and/or sequels...and yet FF7 got all the love in the end. :ROFL:
ironically ff8 lends itself to the compilation approach as its more openended than 7 or 10.

9 is rumored to be next but heres hoping 8 does get a remake one day.

fun fact- Clive's English VA loves 8 and wants a crack at being Squall's VA

Kaori

It's getting colder at night. Soon it will be dark at 4 PM. And it will be freezing, so it will be throbbing on my hands. :oops:

Just stay inside, is what I can suggest. Pop on the telly, or go online. Get comfy. :coffee: :giggle:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Im rereading "20th Century Men" by Deniz Camp, Stipan Moran and Aditya Bidikar.

it has MGS5 vibes and im curious what that team could do with a metal gear comic.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Nearly 10pm already, what is with how fast the weekend passes but the week drags, ugghhh

Sometimes i want to smack father time in the face and knock him out for a while lol.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Started a new job August 27th; it's part-time, which suits me fine--still leaves me time to take care of household stuff, writing (though this has become more sporadic), and has the added benefit of allowing me to relax guilt-free on my days off. And even though it can still be a bit overwhelming at times, it's less so than any severely high traffic store/coffee shop/fast food place. It's a family owned grocery store barely ten minutes (by foot), so I'm pretty happy with it.

We're also getting a puppy either tomorrow or Tuesday. A friend's dog got knocked up by accident, and while we initially said, "No, we can't do another dog right now" that slowly changed with each visit to his house (and thus, each puppy play and cuddle sesh). Kaz got to meet her a little over a week ago and took to her pretty quickly--after initially looking scared, hurt and confused, like he thought he was being replaced--so I can see them being best buddies once she settles in.

Basically my thoughts have just been work, puppy, harvest, writing, and how much I can't wait for ragweed season to be over.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
That i am willing to fight a horde of zombies and other cteatures with just this screwdriver, to have a sandwich. I am so hungry.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

some new x-men characters i'm interested in.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, I hate clickbait headlines. I see an article titled "I just married my schoolteacher!" and think its going to be something juicy and scandalous.

Turns out the "schoolboy" is actually a dude in his mid-thirties who met one of his teachers again much later in life and since there's only eight years between them, they hit it off and started a relationship and just got married. Talk about getting jebaited. :cautious:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Thinking that i may be nuts, because i enjoyed the borderlands movie. I am a big fan of the i.p too, played all of em except the telltale ones. So i went in thinking it would be crap, and while it does borderlands itself no justice, it is decent as a movie if you push that aside

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Got her on Monday. Everyone, meet Nyx!

459030323_10161546610253500_725142612871902423_n.jpg

Kaz has gradually been getting used to her. Still puts her in her place when she needs to learn manners, but he's been pretty patient overall--seldom resorts to nipping her, since she seems to have a pretty good sense of when to stop. And they play a lot. <3

460128741_10161562034408500_4129715258651288861_n.jpg

Top Bottom