• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Jackman is perfect as wolverine, that is like saying rdj is bad as ironman because he is not comic lore accurate.

Comic book purists need to relax a bit, nobody is going to fit the comic book look identical, it is not possible lmao.

As for what i am thinking, it is about that time for lunch and a chicken and bacon wrap is all i can think about.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
^ Agreed. You'd think the comic book purists would factor in that there's a multiverse. Like honestly, how many origin stories has Spider-Man gone through in the comics, alone? Any Marvel or DC character, for that matter? I see the cinematic universe as just one of an infinite number of possibilities for each series.

CT: Too much right now. Way too much to put in a post.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i feel stuck in a rut with my life so i wrote a poem about it.

#progress.
We are always here to listen if you ever need to talk buddy.

As for what i am thinking, i am thinking how is it to me at least that metro exodus on current gen consoles looks better graphically , even though it is 5 years old

Than this

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Metal gear acid games were okay, 1 was anyway but 2 was crap

They are card based, if you are new to other metal gear games outside of main entries, play portable ops and ghost babel sometime.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Snake's Revenge, Ghost Babel and the Acid games are all non canon and operate in a seperate timeline from the main games.

i wonder if they could be connected in a remake.

its a way to do more Metal Gear games with rebooting the Kojima titles.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Acid games u play as a clone of snake who is already a clone lol, ghost babel is sepearate universe

And snakes revenge is an alternate version of metal gear where snake becomes arnold schwarzenegger

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Acid games u play as a clone of snake who is already a clone lol, ghost babel is sepearate universe

And snakes revenge is an alternate version of metal gear where snake becomes arnold schwarzenegger
to my knowledge, the first Acid focuses on a version that didnt accept the shadow moses mission.

so it focuses on a different version of Snake than the numbered entries.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Acid 2 you play as a clone of that snake who is an alternate universe snake

Plus they have no structure at all which u will see when u play them, it is grid based so it would not be a remake but a fully fledged different game unless u go card based again.

Besides, the story and characters were non existant to be honest, without kojima and shinkawa they would have to start from scratch and reinvent the whole thing.

A remaster would be better. I mean the story of acid was like a bad b movie, a jumbo jet is taken over lol.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Acid 2 you play as a clone of that snake who is an alternate universe snake

Plus they have no structure at all which u will see when u play them, it is grid based so it would not be a remake but a fully fledged different game unless u go card based again.

Besides, the story and characters were non existant to be honest, without kojima and shinkawa they would have to start from scratch and reinvent the whole thing.

A remaster would be better. I mean the story of acid was like a bad b movie, a jumbo jet is taken over lol.
FF7's remakes does change the gameplay so maybe they could for Acid?

but it might be better to do something else.

id be interested in a spinoff about the Cobras from MGS3.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I have just learned that the recent-ish novelisation of Final Fantasy 1 has given the four player characters names for the first time. It makes me wonder, if they ever decide to reboot the Dissidia series, would they replace “Warrior of Light” who is the essentially an amnesiac amalgamation of the four player characters?

I could be into that, it would allow them to better represent the story of FF1 rather than just having WoL fight Garland over and over again.

Top Bottom