• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
the protagonist of Metaphor Refantazio has an antagonist named Louis.

so ill name the protagonist as Legoshi and use a pugilist/berserker archetype.

Last edited:

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Need to learn more C and Assembly so I can make my own OS. Other than Linux platforms, the windows ones are all crap now.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Why is it that a bowl of Cheerios tastes bad if the order in which they fall into your bowl isn't right? And exactly why does it make a major difference in taste if you just shift one's position?

Only a 2 year old toddler knows.

• Haha
Reactions: Meg

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
i should finish FF8 remastered....

I should play Final Fantasy VIII Original again. That was my first Final Fantasy game. Damn, such nostalgia. Maybe I can find a PS1 copy around somewhere. Had one digital over PS3 but both my PS3 crashed and I want to retry PS1 game. Have PS2 Slim still working so I just need the game. I almost finished it 100 percent. Think I managed to level up to 100 on all GFs and characters. Only thing left was just a few extras and max out magic and almost every item possible. No cheat and that draw magic system takes time. Ultima, meteor and those magic types are rare. Need some rare items to salvage with GF ability. Damn, now I want to play FFVIII!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I don’t know why, but I seem to just not be able to read fiction anymore. A 400-500 page non-fiction book? No problem, I can wolf that down in a single day. But for whatever reason, as soon as I try to pick up a fiction book it becomes a massive slog after only a few pages.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
rewatching the 60th anniversary specials was fun.

nostalgia done right. I'm curious how these specials would've worked with Gatwa or Whitaker instead of Tennant. Im not sure the subtext or the emotional payoff of 14 reuniting with Donna would work the same way.

DW fans are comparing series 11 and 14 on twitter but i feel like they are two sides of the same coin.

neither recaptures series 1 like series 5 did.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Welp, a groundhog has taken up residence in our backyard. Seems I owe the chipmunks and squirrels an apology; I should've known they weren't the ones decimating my broccoli, peas, kale, (not to mention my solitary okra plant, currently transplanted and recovering in a pot) since they haven't given me any trouble the previous two seasons. Kaz has also been tracking something in the yard the past week, so it didn't add up.

By some craziness, it hasn't gone after the beans, zucchini, tomatoes, or the carrots and watermelon (the latter two of which are being grown in rubbermaid containers). I vote for live trapping and relocating, but we'll see what happens. ^^;

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
In the 90s they were two attempts to bring Doctor back outside of the Uk. One was the 1996 tv movie with McGann and the other was an animated series in Canada. The latter pitch focused on the Doctor as a Time Agent.

In hindsight, having both focused on the Doctor's son might've fixed some of those issues. ie The Agent is ordered to find his missing father but is reluctant as they had a falling out centuries ago.

Granted Time Agent is kinda generic but if i had to pitch a DR.Who spinoff in the states...

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I cannot for the life of me find where the shed keys have gone. I know I had them when I came back in from the garden, I probably got distracted by something and put them down somewhere, but I just can't find them.

It certainly wouldn't be hard to break the lock and replace it...but the obvious problem is that the tools to do so are in the locked shed. :rolleyes:

blackblur187

Welp, a groundhog has taken up residence in our backyard. Seems I owe the chipmunks and squirrels an apology; I should've known they weren't the ones decimating my broccoli, peas, kale, (not to mention my solitary okra plant, currently transplanted and recovering in a pot) since they haven't given me any trouble the previous two seasons. Kaz has also been tracking something in the yard the past week, so it didn't add up.

By some craziness, it hasn't gone after the beans, zucchini, tomatoes, or the carrots and watermelon (the latter two of which are being grown in rubbermaid containers). I vote for live trapping and relocating, but we'll see what happens. ^^;
lol yeah a groundhog as well was rummaging through my backyard too not long ago and my dog usually scares them off and they burned through alot of the fruits in my yard oof.

Top Bottom