• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Losing weight is cool. I am amazed by all the stuff my body's able to do.

But when you realize you've got ONE pair of jeans that don't drop from your waist - provided you don't have to run wearing them - you also realize it's getting expensive...

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Accidentally slamming your ankle with a metal object was totally a great idea :ROFL::cautious:

My poor legs lol

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
This one random dude in a locksport Discord seems to accuse me for being a smurf at Chess.com because I told him my Elo rank is about 1400, as he spotted that my Chess.com rate is under 600.

I wonder if I even bother to tell him it's that low only because matches against bots don't affect your rating and I've only played like 3 or 4 matches against real people, a majority of them against my spouse with Elo rank of 1800... needless to say I've lost them all :D

Last edited:

AzureNight13

Premium
After having MPFL Reconstruction a few years back and the ligament that I had replaced is from a donor… does that make me part zombie? :ROFL:

Would Daddy Wesker be proud?! :ROFL:
taken GIF

(Sarcasm… but a conversation at work about tis topic was interesting lol)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Yo, the Power Ranger channel broadcasting Ninja Storm live randomly popped up on my YouTube home (unironically thank you, YT algorithm) and I was chilling thinking that hey, the actor who plays Shane kinda looks like a fit, black, beardless Angry Joe. So, for fun, I went looking for images googling him to see how he looks now and what he's been up to, and I found out he killed himself and had a past of domestic abuse and depression? Say what bro?

First Ricardo Medina Jr ending up in prison for stabbing a guy, and now I find this out? Saddening to see what can happen sometimes to some of your childhood heroes.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
My vacation with family is near to an end after a few days we will back to our town but it was enjoyable for us this year :love: (The family was need a break :LOL:), as for my health I'm not at my limit but having coughs isn't END of my life I WILL FIGHT UNTIL THE END :cautious:.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I've been thinking about Tim Drake recently. He was the 3rd Robin and I liked him in high school. I'm disinterested where he is currently. Him being Robin again wouldn't appeal to me.

And it got me thinking about why I got into Superheroes in the first place. I went from manga to Superheroes which makes me outlier to most fans whose often the inverse.

I'm wondering if I'm due for another shift from Superheroes to indie comics. But I'm already halfway there. This shift seems less over the top than the last one.

Lol.

1. I want to write Zombies, Run fanfic.
2. I don't like fanfics.
Just write it for yourself and don't post it.

Last edited:

AzureNight13

Premium
Jfc I didn’t realize how intense Discord RPs can be :eek: I’m totally not bot savvy. It’s also hard to find one that’s not full of minors :rolleyes: (Not that I have anything against them, just to be clear)

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Just write it for yourself and don't post it.
Nah. I've got several issues with fanfics and none of them are related to audience.

Jfc I didn’t realize how intense Discord RPs can be :eek: I’m totally not bot savvy. It’s also hard to find one that’s not full of minors :rolleyes: (Not that I have anything against them, just to be clear)
This brings memories of a certain moderator in an RP which I founded back in 2011. We've been married for six years now. :D

AzureNight13

Premium
I’m forever ready for a vacation lol
Nah. I've got several issues with fanfics and none of them are related to audience.

This brings memories of a certain moderator in an RP which I founded back in 2011. We've been married for six years now. :D
Omg that’s amazing <3 one of my BFF’s is actually someone I met RPing too :ROFL:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Cattura.png

Maybe someone with more knowledge than me can educate me about this, but while I don't doubt that about the non suit fight scenes, I don't think he did the ones where he's fully morphed. The guy in the suit looks too thin and short to be Dan Southworth. A lot of the Rangers seem to be too small to be their respective actors when suited up in general.

To my knowledge those are japanese stuntmen doing the scenes with the suit on. Might be wrong tho.

Goldsickle

Saw some weird patterns coiling up near the sidewalk.

Move in for a closer look and so it shifting.
Turns out to be a python, complete with patterns and everything.
Approximately 10cm in diameter, unsure of length.

Looked closer and there's unmistakably fur mixed in the coiled up shape.
And a cat's foot.

It was f***ing eating one of the cats in the area.
The shopkeepers around here are somewhat caring and sometimes they leave out bowls of water and catfood.
Two guys I alerted nearby even recognized the cat being eaten.

Makes me wonder how many animals have the snake eaten around the area.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Cattura.png

Maybe someone with more knowledge than me can educate me about this, but while I don't doubt that about the non suit fight scenes, I don't think he did the ones where he's fully morphed. The guy in the suit looks too thin and short to be Dan Southworth. A lot of the Rangers seem to be too small to be their respective actors when suited up in general.

To my knowledge those are japanese stuntmen doing the scenes with the suit on. Might be wrong tho.
I think Reuben, Dan and Johnny all did a certain amount of stunts for different rangers. But I'm sure the ones who aren't the actors were skinny stuntmen. Not sure about the Japanese part though, maybe it would fit the physical aspects but wasn't Power Rangers filmed in America?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I think Reuben, Dan and Johnny all did a certain amount of stunts for different rangers. But I'm sure the ones who aren't the actors were skinny stuntmen.

Well I mean, I can buy Reuben and Johnny having done suited up scenes. There were some PR actors that weren't jacked. But people like Dan, Jason Faunt, Ricardo Medina Jr, etc? No way it's them under those tights.

Not sure about the Japanese part though, maybe it would fit the physical aspects but wasn't Power Rangers filmed in America?

That's where my knowledge is shaky. I've read somewhere that being kind of an adaptation of Super Sentai, PR was shot with american actors when it comes to the story bits and dialogue and that kinda stuff, but they mostly used SS scenes for the parts where the Rangers in the suit are fighting.

And in PR, it does seem they still used japanese stuntmen sometimes. Like in here (video is timestamped) it's clear the guy on the ground is not the dude who plays Danny.

However in here, you can see it's totally Southworth and Faunt.

So it seems like they had a mix of scenes with the actual actors (probably the ones who were already experienced in doing fights) and shots with stunt guys. However I'm pretty positive the vast majority of the suited up scenes were from Sentai or redone with japanese stuntmen.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I haven't been to the university since the pandemic began. Today was my first face-to-face lecture in 2 years, and so I went to eat lunch at the student canteen as well because duh, that's easy, cheap, and healthy.

There was a self-service checkout. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A SELF-SERVICE CHECKOUT BEFORE.

Payment options: Mobilepay or *a peculiar word that sounded like a soft drink trademark and in no way resembles anything like "pay with Visa Electron", but apparently means "pay with Visa Electron" because pressing that activated the card reader (I don't have a Mobilepay so I just figured I'll press the option that doesn't refer to Mobilepay lol)*
Me: WHAT SORCERY IS THIS WHERE IS THE LUNCH LADY WHO WILL CHECK MY STUDENT DISCOUNT CARD AAAAA

I am not sure if I felt more like a freshman or a boomer at that moment.

Top Bottom