• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Got an update about the anthology, and while I'm of course happy it's coming out, my own text is a bit 'old' already so I'd definitely like to rewrite it. I'm a better writer than back then. But I don't want to cause any more hassle with it... the publication is already late and there are other writers eagerly waiting for it as well (duh, it's an anthology...).

Well, even more the reason to write new stuff every morning at 7 am. I'll think about this while I let out a yawn tomorrow...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I've been getting onto King of fighters. It feels like the fighting game equivalent of Kingdom Hearts. K's story gives off Roxas vibes. The Nest Saga and Ash Crimson saga outdoes the Xehanort stuff on being convoluted. It's even a crossover with multiple franchises.... it all fits....;).

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Are you serious....first the cat lawyer incident for Texas Court, now Italy senate Zoom meeting got hacked with Tifa's R** :eek: (there's more then I think senate got shocked I mean 2 video :unsure:)?
@Foxtrot94 is Italian ok.....but in general this Zoom app kinda vulnerable the dev(s) must do something.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Are you serious....first the cat lawyer incident for Texas Court, now Italy senate Zoom meeting got hacked with Tifa's R** :eek: (there's more then I think senate got shocked I mean 2 video :unsure:)?
@Foxtrot94 is Italian ok.....but in general this Zoom app kinda vulnerable the dev(s) must do something.
The cat lawyer case was just a boomer not getting enough tech training.

As to the vulnerabilities, dunno about Zoom but if someone hacked my university account it would be easy to "hack" into Zoom meetings as well (aka use the username and password lol).
Having seen computers and networks as tools in university, German style... yeah, I reckon it's not too hard in some countries...

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Is there a video compilation of stupid kids jumping up and down tables or chairs who trip and fall on their face?

I feel like I need to show these to my nephews.
Be careful what you wish for (sorry this what i find):

Goldsickle

Be careful what you wish for
Some of the younger kids in the house are still continuing this bad habit of standing up on chairs like it's some sort of pedestal/platform for watching TV or just feel like going up chairs out of habit and we keep having to tell them to get the f*** down 50 times a day.

I feel like I need to show painful compilations of kids doing their usual balancing acts or acting like chairs and tables are obstacles for playing tag and falling off, hurting themselves.
This is to discourage the kids at home to stop using chairs as "playing platforms".

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Some of the younger kids in the house are still continuing this bad habit of standing up on chairs like it's some sort of pedestal/platform for watching TV or just feel like going up chairs out of habit and we keep having to tell them to get the f*** down 50 times a day.

I feel like I need to show painful compilations of kids doing their usual balancing acts or acting like chairs and tables are obstacles for playing tag and falling off, hurting themselves.
This is to discourage the kids at home to stop using chairs as "playing platforms".
Unfortunately this habits can be go beyond like climbing on drawers at cost of their life:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
They say trauma bonding mechanisms, such as actively searching for memories that would hurt you again, work similarly to drug addiction. Today, I can see why.
I'm disappointed on myself, but hey, at least I didn't find anything that could've hurt me and now I'll just stop again and keep going with more healthy stuff, right? People get rid of real drugs and worse addictions too, so I can make it as well. I didn't get hurt or even mildly upset, so it's nothing to worry about anyway.

+ Got my 3rd COVID shot today and I'm having fever. Ugh. Luckily the lady from the social services came to take care of the Little Bean so my husband can work and I can rest.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
I have a lecture about EU law in 3 hours and I'm trying to resist the urge of using that and convincing the professor that I'm not a cat.

If I cannot resist it, I'll blame you instantly.
The lawyer used old system (it can be laptop) and as you mentioned he was inexperienced about filters (Dell app) :unsure:, and you're not a CAT :geek: so stay calm and I wish you good luck (again no filter just be yourself) :coffee:.

》Sorry for late reply, if i damaged your reputation I can't forgive myself, I don't want anyone try this filters by trying an old laptop (Dell), this is just for information purpose :confused:.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
The lawyer used old system (it can be laptop) and as you mentioned he was inexperienced about filters (Dell app) :unsure:, and you're not a CAT :geek: so stay calm and I wish you good luck (again no filter just be yourself) :coffee:.

》Sorry for late reply, if i damaged your reputation I can't forgive myself, I don't want anyone try this filters by trying an old laptop (Dell), this is just for information purpose :confused:.
It was a joke. Sorry to startle you. I didn't attend lecture with a cat filter, don't worry :)

(and if I did wouldn't that be on me ;) )

Anyway, CT related to the lecture: I remember this professor being good, but not THIS good :D Also, he liked my dissertation idea! (y)

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ

Bataclan survivor finds NFT of her X-ray for sale online

A surgeon posting an NFT of a patient. Not only did he exploit a terrible event for a get-rich-quick scheme, but he also violated her confidentiality by doing so and posting identifiable details with it.

Disappointed, but not surprised.
That is... Not surprising, but again, a terrible continuation for the urge of selling confidential data, which sadly isn't just limited to actual cyber criminals...
*Insert my rant #47857 on Vastaanottanut psychotherapy leak*

Last night it occurred to me that the biggest lie I've ever told myself and believed in is that I'm not capable of empathy lol.
But it doesn't remove the fact that while I do cry over a friend who's in pain after a breakup, I'm a terrible listener. Something worth thinking.

Goldsickle

Wow, this song is so nice:

Time to hit the replay button until it's broken and everyone around me gets annoyed for repeating the same song hundreds of times.

Last edited:
Top Bottom