• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
It kills websites (in your case its a group) because of infighting, members will take sides, and then a revolt follows suit.

Expect to lose members over it.
Nah, no worries about members, happens in a closed admin chatroom. The staff is leaving tho. Two of the admins left us already. They were doing 75 % of all the work together, I did like 20 %, and the 5 % left tops was done by the third admin. Now there's me and that third admin left. I guess I'm gonna follow the other two if they don't get their sh*t together. No way I'm gonna do all this practically alone, being pregnant, having both a dayjob and a side job and trying to study as well.

This guy literally asked me to talk with one of the admins who left. I'm definitely feeling like their mother... And like a good mother I told him "No dear, you're old enough to learn to take responsibility of your actions" lol

It was a damn hard therapy again. I cried like a damn waterfall when talking about her, going through the possible criminal report, the court process... the sense of injustice when she started blackmailing my dad, and all that. Feels good to let it out tho. My eyes hurt but damn, at least I deserved this hot chocolate. *sip*

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@therogis It reminded me of the few times I cried in therapy. It becomes cathartic.

Fun fact- I let my therapist read my first completed script. Oh how the tables had turned....;).

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
It's funny how me and Noodle are nearly the same age, though I think I'm just a year older than her. The first time I've ever heard or saw the Gorillaz, I was 11 years old. I watch them grow and they continue to be one of my favorite bands.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh, neat. My tax info is available early this year. On the down side...I'm going to have to make sure the money for TMT's cover doesn't get touched for the duration of my edits (since I need to know how big the book is going to be afterwards in order to send the artist the appropriate sizing info).

+I'm fairly certain I've been giving myself migraines with how my brow is constantly puckered. Gods, I'm on the fast track for worry lines... T_T

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Nah, no worries about members, happens in a closed admin chatroom. The staff is leaving tho. Two of the admins left us already. They were doing 75 % of all the work together, I did like 20 %, and the 5 % left tops was done by the third admin. Now there's me and that third admin left. I guess I'm gonna follow the other two if they don't get their sh*t together. No way I'm gonna do all this practically alone, being pregnant, having both a dayjob and a side job and trying to study as well.

This guy literally asked me to talk with one of the admins who left. I'm definitely feeling like their mother... And like a good mother I told him "No dear, you're old enough to learn to take responsibility of your actions" lol
Yeah, you made a good move.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
@therogis It reminded me of the few times I cried in therapy. It becomes cathartic.

Fun fact- I let my therapist read my first completed script. Oh how the tables had turned....;).

It definitely does. For me it is also really helpful when my therapist, as a person who can see my situation and traumas beyond my temporary outbursts, beyond the flashbacks and nightmares, asks really simple questions. For example, when I told her that when I go jogging, I like to chase people as they are in my flashbacks, she asked me "And what happens when you reach them?"
I bet she saw the moment of realization in my blank stare after that :D The answer was clear, but I hadn't thought it in any too detailed way before, and going through it out loud matched with pretty much everything in those traumas I've got.

---

It's been easier with the abovementioned stuff now. I had an appointment to the maternity guidance centre today and when they measured my blood pressure, it was nice to see it's ideal again. It tends to get very high if I'm stressed.

However, again it feels I'm gonna throw up soon... :sick:

+ Wondering if Valheim would be worth the money.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I should probably check in with her now to see if she can do the commish, even if I'm not ready for it just yet. I really hope she can. She's done such beautiful work previously, and I'd hate to have to seek someone else out. ._.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm struggling to write the end of my short story.

There was a rumor Marvel has a film called "the Mutants". I thought it might be a film focusing on Mutants as a whole. Rather than just having the X-men as a focus point.

This year is the 20th anniversary for Jak and Daxter. That brings up alot of feelings and I hope to do a playthrough of them sometime this year.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
What else can go wrong, terrible 18 months for the world and my own family

And then today more terrible news just to take any sense of happiness or normality back just in case we felt any sense pf relief

Guess the universe wants unrest and anguish to be our default setting in my family

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I'll join to the sad club. I'm tired, occasionally feeling sick again, feeling like throwing up, and while my boss is super fair and would definitely understand if I weren't as efficient as usual because of the nausea and fatigue, I feel like a bad employee.

As a reality check, I'm a trainee, doing the professional work for about 20 % of the professional's salary, so my boss really isn't too strict about my working hours or anything like that. I've got some praises for my efficiency, and the fellow lawyers are more troubled by me being faster than they expected than being too slow ("What?! Did you complete your previous tasks already?! Okay, I'll see what I have for you... Damn, I thought you'd have your hands full for a week with them") so I should really not worry about having to slow down occasionally.

Tl;dr: I should not worry. Easier said than done. I love my profession, I want to be good at it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin

And then today more terrible news just to take any sense of happiness or normality back just in case we felt any sense pf relief

Guess the universe wants unrest and anguish to be our default setting in my family
I'm really sorry to read this. In the full awareness that we can do nothing on a practical level for you, is there anything we can do on a virtual level? I can guarantee a whole bunch of inboxes will be open if you want to talk over anything - we gots good people here.

@therogis - it honestly does pass eventually. Either by 2nd/3rd trimester or once baby arrives. My first kid made me exhausted and sick for months during my pregnancy. By contrast, my final pregnancy was about 10 days of it. Ginger really helps, if you can take it at all (I know it's not for everyone).

Dark Drakan

Admin

Sorry to hear this, inbox always open like Angel said if you want to chat or anything.

Top Bottom