• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Now that the way the last scene left off has been adjusted, maybe we can actually stick to our goal of finishing sometime this week.

Right, brain? We can do that now, right? ._.

@Shadow If you need an extra pair of eyes, I'm happy to help. ^^

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
DUimc7xicAxGNiwaqqj-oPTWuB4lZqyesNoNZrXLEOY.png

Goldsickle

Remember the 1st intro for Gundam Stardust Memory?

Some random guy on Twitter made a mini-game which parodies the intro:

Edit: How the f*** do you link to Twitter? The auto-link I get is showing a "page doesn't exist" error.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I ran my first 5K today. I can tell you it wasn't fast, but at least it was 5K without walking a step. (With warm-up and cooldown it was around 7K.)

Given the situation in May, when I was morbidly obese, couldn't run a 100 meters and definitely didn't WANT to run a 100 meters, I'm pretty damn proud of myself.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
A few months ago, my family and I were sharing music together. I played Legacy from DMC5 and they loved it. The weird thing was my dad said it sounded like a song you would hear in mafia movie when someone is about to get whacked. I ask him "How do you even jump to that? Are you even paying attention to the lyrics." He said "No." The lyrics are about building/continuing your legacy (I intentionally left out the part about the Sparda legacy, because I knew he would not pay that much attention). Then he goes "Oh", and then I told him it was from one of my games.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
9 days until NaNo, and I still haven't decided what I'm going to work on. Maybe I'll do the next draft of Arcane Guardian... :unsure:

+Ha, I knew it wouldn't make it yesterday. -Fingers crossed it arrives today-

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Getting used to hold the mouse with a palm grip has been quite awkward. My aim in games sure as hell has suffered. But hey, if I don't want my wrist to turn into mush...

Using the grip during regular use should make me get used to it faster though.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sorry for double post but am excited!

So it's been a little over a year since I started trying to get my disordered eating under control and I'm finally seeing proof that my metabolism's going back to a normal range and my health is improving. My energy's up, I'm losing weight with my exercises, and mental health is getting more manageable. I'm still having a really hard time remembering to eat and remembering to eat within a healthy calorie range (instead of like...700 or less in a day), but it's exciting to see progress being made. Maybe if this keeps up I can get back into weights and boxing...

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Some time ago I would've laughed if someone told me there would be a day in late October where I have to slow down my jogging pace because my jogging pal can't keep up with me anymore... :oops:

It seems from now on it's me who has to root for him and tell me "you can do it honey, just this last incline, you can do it!" :LOL:

Top Bottom