• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'll have DMC5 in 4 more days. And then I can actually weigh in on the conversations, 'cause dudes, Rebel's feeling a little left out. :'(

It’s okay I’m only on mission 4 out of 20. I only know most spoilers because I’ve had to try and make sure people don’t spoil things for others so I’ve been into the DMC 5 threads and slightly ruined it for myself. But I don’t mind because I haven’t personally experienced it all yet myself so we can be somewhat left out together if that cheers you up?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It’s okay I’m only on mission 4 out of 20. I only know most spoilers because I’ve had to try and make sure people don’t spoil things for others so I’ve been into the DMC 5 threads and slightly ruined it for myself. But I don’t mind because I haven’t personally experienced it all yet myself so we can be somewhat left out together if that cheers you up?

Lol, it does somewhat. ;) I've run across spoilers too (some were self-inflicted) but it doesn't bother me, either. As long as I don't watch the scenes or anything right now, I'm good. I'm just so eager to have this game in my hands! Come on, 15th! :nailbiting:

CT: I think I might have scared off a potential beta reader. Oops? :cautious:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm thinking about how incompetent yet precious certain people are concerning their jobs.

But what do I know? I just work here...

EDIT: Just realised you guys might think I'm referring to here. I'm not, I have a boss who needs firing but no one will do it and no one knows why. Hell, I'll do it...

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes, yes I am. But in my defense the game puts Nico in positions (and zooms in on said positions) that beg me to look.
Uh huh. *naughty look again*

I was trying to be funny. :)
@Picard - Seems like Capcom has more of a problem with character development than they do with anything else. It’s a shame really.

I’m also thinking “How many of us cried like a middle-aged woman who just had her husband leave her and is being comforted by a huge tub of ice-cream and her friend whose life is equally as depressing as hers” when they got DMC 5?
What do you mean? DMC5 has character development in spades, as it was in DMC3...?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What do you mean? DMC5 has character development in spades, as it was in DMC3...?

Depends on which characters you’re talking about though. Kyrie, Trish, Sparda and Eva. All of those characters just off the top of my head have very little character development. I mean we’re in agreement on the whole Trish thing as we’ve spoken in that other thread.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Depends on which characters you’re talking about though. Kyrie, Trish, Sparda and Eva. All of those characters just off the top of my head have very little character development. I mean we’re in agreement on the whole Trish thing as we’ve spoken in that other thread.
Yeah, I see.

Top Bottom