• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Up to Mission 8. Gotta rest up my hands before tackling it. I have a feeling it's going to be one bitch of a fight. :cautious: Also, when it asks you to rate someone stylishly, are we seeing online gamers using the opposite character in certain environments? :nailbiting: The amount of times I've seen V doing things where I can't go while Nero and vice-versa...at first I thought I was just seeing AI at work, but now I'm thinking otherwise.

Also, loved that Red Orb bonus at the start (for still having the demo on the system). :whistle:

+Hopefully another day off and taken apart will allow my phone to recuperate. It still works; it's just glitching out.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Up to Mission 8. Gotta rest up my hands before tackling it. I have a feeling it's going to be one bitch of a fight. :cautious: Also, when it asks you to rate someone stylishly, are we seeing online gamers using the opposite character in certain environments? :nailbiting: The amount of times I've seen V doing things where I can't go while Nero and vice-versa...at first I thought I was just seeing AI at work, but now I'm thinking otherwise.

Also, loved that Red Orb bonus at the start (for still having the demo on the system). :whistle:

+Hopefully another day off and taken apart will allow my phone to recuperate. It still works; it's just glitching out.

That happens. The game has a cameo system in which other players will drop in as the other playable characters. Mission 7or 8 you can choose to play as either V or Nero and when i did it twice the other character was handled by someone else.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That happens. The game has a cameo system in which other players will drop in as the other playable characters. Mission 7or 8 you can choose to play as either V or Nero and when i did it twice the other character was handled by someone else.

Mission 7, yeah. I liked how they team up against the Angelos, too. :) That's so frigging awesome, though; it explains the "featuring so-and-so" bit. I didn't pay it much mind before because I've had one person cameo a few times now, so I didn't realize it was another player. xD Gods, I'd better bring my A-game if I want to make a good impression. :p

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium

Not an especially top tier level video or anything, but Cavaliere is a doozy of a boss fight and I was feeling pretty good after I beat him.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
. :cautious: Also, when it asks you to rate someone stylishly, are we seeing online gamers using the opposite character in certain environments? :nailbiting: The amount of times I've seen V doing things where I can't go while Nero and vice-versa...at first I thought I was just seeing AI at work, but now I'm thinking otherwise..

I noticed that, too. It constantly kept cropping up on mine as 'The DMC Cast'. I kept wondering what that was and put it down to the AI. But then I heard that the staff who worked on the game would join games for whatever nefarious reasons. Probably to test it or see if there's bugs. OR maybe they just liked watching how much I friggin suck. :hungover:

-
Internet person:
"If Dante had a kid with Lucia it would create interesting dynamic between Vergils offspring and his. Nero has more human blood than demonic but Dante/Lucia kid would possess more demonic blood in comparison to normal hybrids."
Me:
"It would be like a mini Dante going around and teasing Nero about how his dad is better at being a dad than Vergil is. And then when Nero gets ****ed off enough to try and shut him up, the kid goes "if you hurt me, my pop is gonna kick your daddy's ass. AGAIN." XD

-

I love Nico and Nero's relationship. They're so brother and sister-esque that it would practically be incest if people shipped them.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I should go to the nearby college and hire people to act in a Power Ranger-esque original film. I'm sure one of them has a camera and knows how to edit. :D

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I've been thinking about this for a while, but I'm really scared for the Netflix Cowboy Bebop series. I don't want it to suck but then their previous Death Note adaptation isn't filling me with a lot of hope.

If I were them, I'd borrow the scrapped plot for the movie, where it was going to focus on Spike's past in the crime syndicate and his eventual defection. It'd keep the plot largely on Mars so they wouldn't blow the budget on space battles, it's relatively unexplored so you'd have a lot of creative freedom and you could tell a largely singular narrative instead of the "bounty of the week" format of the show itself. I'm sure some would rather see the whole Bebop crew in live action, but I just can't see any good way of doing it myself.

Top Bottom