• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fudge off, Germany!:mad::mad:

I talked to two complete strangers today about Devil May Cry...
- and that sounds very creepy and cultish LOL -
...in real life.
I mean, I don't talk to strangers, heck I don't even talk to the people I know!
Okay so one person was the dude working at the local game store and I was kind of begging him to give me the game early (LOL), and the other stranger noticed my DMC wallet and we chatted about DMC.

Which was cool and nice, I've been waiting years for somebody to notice my DMC wallet.

Okay I guess that's me.
Some silly kid is running around like a half asleep zombie crying I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME.
No idea what game, don't think even he knows what game.
Reminds me of the time he came crashing into my bedroom in the night and screaming I CAN'T SEE MY EYES!!!!

*sigh*
Today has been a weird day.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Reminds me of the time he came crashing into my bedroom in the night and screaming I CAN'T SEE MY EYES!!!!

:laugh:

This just sent me into a choking fit, but totally worth it.

CT: Damn, I knew it. I knew I'd catch whatever respiratory virus kiddo's had for the past week. I just hope it doesn't take me out of commission the way it did to her over the weekend; that was no bueno. :cautious:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:laugh:

This just sent me into a choking fit, but totally worth it.
That's only half the story. The other half involves me and hub being right in the middle of 'something' when it happened.
We started yelling at him to get out when we heard what he had to say, then it turned to 'go look out in the hallway, your eyes are in the hallway, go find your eyes!'
It was mortifying but hilarious at the same time, and of course he remembers nothing.
Definitely going on his 21st birthday 'TREASURED' MEMORIES board though.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Did you move my post into the rant thread? How dare you move my post into the rant thread! Who gave you permission... Lol I jest, I get why it was moved, it's because y'all can't handle my brutal honesty! Lol.
So... DMC 5's cut scenes are on YouTube.... Nothing is safe.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So, a thought occurred to me last night that not only will I be exhausted from working all day, but once I get home DMC 5 is gonna take ages to download so I might not even get to play it...
  1. Went to work at the crack of dawn
  2. Waited eagerly for my lunchbreak and once it came...
  3. Sprinted home and found DMC 5 had been delivered
  4. Put it in the PS4 to install for 9 hours and put it into sleep mode
  5. Sprinted back to work while I wait for it to download.
overcome.jpg

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
In my opinion retail business is going to destory itself. You can not expect a single person to do multiple, tedious tasks and get it done within a 8 hour day. When you factor in helping customers, fellow workers, frivolous meetings, and random stupidity those 8 hours fly faster than the media can attack a person of interest. That is what I think. Or maybe I suck at my job who really knows? :\

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
You know, playing classic Shin Megami Tensei got me really thinking. This game was made during the time when cyberspace and the internet were still sort of a new frontier, and the ideas and possibilities of its use were still in it's advent, Not like now where we know pretty much exactly what it is, youtube, facebook, hulu, we know what we're getting.

I find it interesting that the plot of the game is that we pretty much cybernetically tunneled our way into hell and released a thousand year war onto our world because we're playing with technology and concepts we never were suppose to mess with. That is an awesome idea, and we probably will never see something like this ever again.

Top Bottom