• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So much for the fence going up this weekend. ._. I doubt the hub will get a chance after his field ex. either, considering the snow, even if it doesn't stay now, likely will by late November (when he gets back). Still, fingers crossed...

+Gods, I hope I can get everyone's gifts this year. x_x Even if I can't send them out until Jan-Feb, (since I still have to mail out the signed copies of WoN--of which there are six--and the post is still on rotating strikes).

++I really just want pizza for dinner. After two days of (physically) feeling like complete hell, comfort food is my go-to.

Edit: **Receives email offer from Domino's right after posting this.** Are...are the Domino's people spying on me? :cautious:

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I got rid of my Facebook account and nobody noticed. (Or seems to have noticed) What the fu@k?! :eek:

I feel so unloved. :'(

Note: I got rid of FB because I didn't want it anymore. But when no one noticed I got butt hurt. :bored:

Actually, I did notice. Dunno when you did it, but figured you were just taking a break (I've known a lot of people to do the same).

CT: Kind of feeling smothered right now... ._.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, we're over halfway into the new season of Doctor Who after its most recent soft reboot.

I can safely say that this season has been one of the weakest of all time. :meh:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Rebel Dynasty Bless you for noticing. It it a permanent thing. Although I still have Messager if that makes any difference.

@Angel I agree, many of my "friends" (minus Rebel Dynasty who is awesome) were posting and sharing things I got tired of seeing and quite frankly offended me. Plus I can post most of my love for Dragon Ball on Snapchat. Win/win!

A reliable source shared info regarding the New Broly movie and well damn. Just damn and I need more spoilers!

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
haha hey everybody did you ever notice the name of hp lovecraft's cat and how it's a bad name

what's that everybody on the internet has already pointed this out? oh well lemme also do it even though everyone knows it at this point haha look how clever I am

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
What kind of shonen is this when the female protagonists only exist to be saved or protected by men?They are weak, undeveloped ,have no charisma and when they are "almost" doing something, some guy takes their place and defeat the baddies.
It does not help either the female author praises the female sex as superior to the male kind! If this is not offensive, I don't know what it is.

Top Bottom