• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I love how I sound so proper when I'm royally peeved.

My brothers automaticly know to take cover when my voice takes on a pleasant tone xD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heh.
I want Kitsunes!!!
Who's the bright spark that posted a twincest pic of Vergil and Dante IN THE KITSUNE category? Really. Wtf is wrong with people?
4fvgdaq_th.gif

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm thinking HURRY UP!

I just plugged my sparkily new phone into my PC and it's configuring my music files or something. I have a million things to do and can't be bothered to wait for it.....so I came on here! :p

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I want a mother****ing Popsicle and I'm going to get one. If you won't buy me one, I'll bike to the store and get it myself. And since I don't have money, I'll just steal it.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
STOP ****ING SINGING! I HATE IT WHEN YOU ****ING SING DURING A GOOD SONG! AND THAT DANCE YOU DID WASN'T FUNNY, IT WAS ****ING ANNOYING! YOU'RE ANNOYING!

Jesus H. Christ. You're the most annoying person ever.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hate when people spoil something good. I really really HATE it.
You know what?
Whatever.
I need to get out of here before I create some nasty vibes between myself and...ahem...SOME members.
Srsly. Fudge you.
Adios!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I need some Midol. I need to chill the **** out. I need something to eat. I need to go back to sleep.

Worse day ever.

Top Bottom