• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Oh, i have to go and get Tilly's flea treatment today... not that she needs it. Why does she have to go out? No doubt you two will be arguing about it later anyway!

Parents!.... don't forget... i'm remembering everything you say to me.
Useless, Fat, braindead and now a wh*re! What charm tree did you fall out of?! I'm not a wh*re... I'm a b*tch! (Vergil'sB*tch ;))

Osaka

trollololol
Damn job, damn redundancy. I was looking forwards to going away later this year but now I'm not going to be able to save the money. >(

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
You think cows are hatched from eggs, so how are you gonna understand where the internet comes from?

Why have we let Tilly out again. Are you gonna let her out in winter just because she is miaowing infront of the door. I don't think so! Father... if you lose her, i will make you pay!
Oh, great, now she's eaten a blue bottle fly, she'll be cr@pping maggots for a week. Not unless they eat her from inside.
I live with two useless, incompetent bastards!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wait, what...? You honestly didn't know I was into lizards...? You've seen all my drawings and such, and you didn't know? WOW, man. Just... Wow. That's a shocker for me.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Heartburn and a stitch... grrrr owie...
Same here *belch*... Nope, I'm better
*burp*... pardon me...
for crying out loud
I said pardon me... which is more than what Dante could do.
When's the next bit of Nite-runner going to spew from your brain?
Ooh, i dunno, I'm just not inspired enough.
I've been trying to figure out who my muse is... but i honestly have no idea.
Its us!
Nope. I don't think so.
why?
I'm looking at you both, talking to you... and i'm getting nothing, so it's not you.
Sorry...

I hope your happy dad, you've turned tilly into a little monster!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I'm not Dove body wash, sweetheart. I'm pure, acidic lemon juice in an open cut. So grow thicker skin or STFU and GTFO, kthx~
Well, someone's in a bitchy mood. You must be feeling worse than that time Derek screamed at me to find him some Cookie Crisps.
('-' )
( '-')
^^^ You think?
Ya, I think.
Just shut up.
Fien.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
:i have to wait till thursday to get dark cloud

finally ancient times will arise....ha that reminds me of the strongest sword on it...ARISE MARDAN!!!!!

Top Bottom