• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
CT: Goddamnit, this bullcrap... I shouldnt be up this early.... Damn you my stupid English Teacher, cant pass me, so now my Summer School English Teacher has too... *_*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I, myself, am a teenage girl who has only a few friends and doesn't do stereotypical teenage girl things, but I am perfectly aware I'm a complete bitch who belittles people for the hell of it, and I'm aware I'm a liar and a hypocrite.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
My brother's selling me his car!!
bonheur.gif

Seriously, Seth is the one member of my family that I can stand <3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;256680 said:
Holy hell, that thread's turned into a drama-fest. Can't it be normal for just a little while? :/

Nevar! Normal makes for boring! :lol:

This is me now -
mornincoffee.gif

This is me if I don't get any sleep in the next two hours -
padded.gif

Damn it, I wish she'd just stop now!!! Grrrrrr :verymad:

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;256725 said:
The "bored much" thread.

Oh gees I'm not surprised. I don't even try to understand what's happening in that thread anymore.

I REALLY want the new Motorstorm. :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;256727 said:
Oh gees I'm not surprised. I don't even try to understand what's happening in that thread anymore.

It's a fun thread, it's just... UGH, too much drama! Why can't anything go SMOOTHLY for a while?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Songs and photos on my stupid PC that my phone is configuring. I tried to do it last night, but it took too long and I switched it off in a fit of rage. I staterd it again about 2 hours ago. That's why I'm posting really pointless stuff on here - passing the time.

Top Bottom