• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Twitter said I have a new notification. I go to check it out.

No new notification. The "1" goes away.

"hmmmm"

10 minutes pass, a new 1 pops up on the notification thingy.

I check, still no new notification.

"hmmmmmmmm"

10 minutes pass again, a new 1. I check again. Still no notification.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"
------------------

Oh cool, every video on YouTube is stuttering and also won't play any sound. That's real awesome.

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
What are we tada-ing? ^^;
Actually doing what I meant to instead of getting sidetracked. :D

I don't want to do tomorrow.
There's a national teacher strike. Which means I will have all my own kids at home. Plus one of my care kids. Plus an extra school kid.
Oh, wait, that's just 6. That's not too bad. For a moment I thought I might have 7.
What am I saying? Just my bunch are terrible.
They already smashed their little brother's thumb in the door and made it explode tonight. Tomorrow is going to be painful.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah ok new Doom, whatever.

Now move your arses and make a new Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. Or revive the first one, you ****ers. :mad:
That game isn't popular, didn't sell very well. Doom on the other hand? Sold incredibly well. :)

Doom Eternal looks awesome. I want it. I want. I want. I want. I ****ING WANT IT!

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Posted the finale of my VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action let's play. I liked this game a lot. The world was super interesting and most of the characters were neat. The music is also pretty cool.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
This story with Ruby Rose is incerdibly dumb. It reminds me of this:
resizeforfb.php

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So nice of the other posters to finally show up. I mean, I only had to fast-track one by itself for double the cost afterward to ensure I had it in time for the giveaway to end. >.> But still, glad the first order finally made its way here. At least I have one for myself, and another set aside for the next giveaway. So bonus? :thumbsup:

The moral of the story: If you ever choose slow shipping on something, do it when you're not on a deadline. Also, plan far ahead in advance if you intend to use the thing by a specific time.

+Screw cooking; after the grocery shopping is done, pizza is happening. Because who cooks the stuff they buy the day the buy it, when they can have a complete stranger do the cooking for them? :whistle:

Goldsickle

I despise "essay"-style interviews, where the author writes paragraphs after paragraphs of his personal opinions and inserting the game staff's quote in between.
It's misleading sometimes, because the author can make it look like the game staff agrees with the author's opinions.

Sometimes, when using quotes to prove a point, people might accidentally copy/paste something from the article's author and not from the game staff interviewed.

I prefer "Q&A" formatted interviews where the author asks questions and the game staff answers.
It's more clear and direct.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Tiring as it can be, reading through a story twice in a short span of time, it seems to be working in my favour. Round one felt like the warm-up; now I'm having an easier time improving things that I otherwise struggled with earlier--and I'm feeling kinder toward some of the things I thought were terrible before the previous fixes. Let's hope I can maintain this optimism.

+I should probably call my grandmother, see if she's heard about his passing. :unsure: I mean, they've lived in the same small town for decades now, so I'm sure she has... But still.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Apparently Shuri was announced to be the smartest character in the MCU by the Russo brothers.

So Tony Stark, who made a suit that forms itself around him when he wants it to, and Hank Pym, who figured out how to shrink and grow things, are not the smartest, but someone who made a "what are those" reference in 2018 is. Okay.
----------------

User1: (says thing) 9999999 points
User2: "Dunno why you're getting downvoted."

????????????
---------------

If Travis Touchdown is added to Smash, they better keep his beam recharge animation.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Looks through Wordpress stats for the past week* Who in China is that interested in my blog? And why? :cautious:

+Almost 1:30 in the afternoon and still haven't eaten anything. I really need to prioritize better...

Top Bottom