• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thanks to Rebel for the Xmas gifts.... they arrived today :thumbsup: I'll try to finish up some of the pics by the weekend for ya.

Awesome, I was beginning to worry. ^^ And no rush! Take as much time as you need.

CT: The Forbidden City looks frigging amazing. So much info to put together for this next scene.

aoshi

I have so much angst towards people who have betrayed me in the past. But life is no video game where i can take a katana and slay them. Its hard to move on knowing people who betrayed you lead more comfortable lives than you do.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
They might have taken this long because the carbon paper label was kinda faded, the guy who delivered it could barely make out what it said, he was asking if I recognized the sender's name. For some reason the poster used the copy label and not a printed one. No worries, it made it in the end. Cheers for the card too, I'll stick it up awhile even if Xmas is over lol :cool:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Nothing cheers me up quicker than receiving a late Christmas card with this in it:

26731416_10155661524598500_646349190633784485_n.jpg

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm such in the habit of mewing back at the cats if they mew that, occasionally, I think I hear them when I don't and I'm just sitting here, making this pained, slightly high-pitched "meeeh" noise that sounds like I'm dying whilst the cats frown at me from across the room. Not sure what this says about me as a person.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't get it. I've always enjoyed being on my own. Then why have I been feeling so lonely lately?

Human nature. I prefer to be alone too but their are many times when I want human contact despite how I am. (Usually I'm just looking for the "good stuff" from women during those times if you catch my drift.) Perhaps write a raunchy fan fic and get the blood pumping!

In other news: Dragon Ball Fighter Z looks and sounds like sex on the beach but! It doesn't do it for me. I mean I'm still getting it but it doesn't excite me. I feel it is a step backwards because 2D fighters (to me at this moment) feels like a product of a by gone era.

Also...

"You'll never see it coming!..."

Also "Nier lore chick..." That is all. :)

DDutchguy

DmC hype
I want to pick up that NieR Automata game. Or should I just watch a playthrough on YouTube? Perhaps both?
There has been pretty much universal praise for the game, and the gameplay was pretty fun in the demo I played. While the extreme praise Automata has gotten doed leave me a bit skeptical, if you can get a good price for it, I'd say buy it.

+Emotional endings to certain games always leave a certain impact with you. Beat Persona 3 about an hour ago, and man was it quite the ending. I'll be remembering this one for sure.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well I gotta get NieR Automata now. And I watched a playthrough of Persona 5 (still at first Palace) and omG! The story is good, but the main character being mostly mute rubs me wrong.

Top Bottom