• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
Me, coming out of the bath after reading an entire book in one sitting: "What year is it???"

+ Why do mail people have the need to scream through the door and bang on it? Ring the bell and be off. I'm busy reading about this person making dumb life choices. I'll get to it when I can.

Mailworkers! :eek: I had the problem where I was waiting for something and the dang ass mailman rang the door once and then left immediately, as soon as he rang, and took the package with him! ahfkdldsjhgalskfhglhfjsghs

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I envy and admire the patience of this man. Keeping that calm and a straight face with such a wall of willful ignorance (coming with a perfect fake, derisive smile too boot) is no small feat.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Mailworkers! :eek: I had the problem where I was waiting for something and the dang ass mailman rang the door once and then left immediately, as soon as he rang, and took the package with him! ahfkdldsjhgalskfhglhfjsghs

I hate when they do that! D: They don't even give you a chance to grab the thing. Granted, ours likes to throw packages at the front door (literally throw; he did that with our first xbox1 and I'm guessing that's why we had to reorder it) so....

My mother taught me a very important rule: passive aggression is not the answer. Aggressive aggression is. This is why I have no patience.

I just realized this joke doesn't work because none of you have ever co-oped with my mother. The joke is she thinks fighting 30 people at once, alone, is perfectly fine even if she's vastly underlevelled.

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
I hate when they do that! D: They don't even give you a chance to grab the thing. Granted, ours likes to throw packages at the front door (literally throw; he did that with our first xbox1 and I'm guessing that's why we had to reorder it) so....

You too :laugh: It's a mystery why they do that :cautious: But maybe it's so if you call and complain they can just say: "Well, I rang the doorbell, huehue :rolleyes:"

I'll never get the package tossing either, if you call and complain the post office can figure exactly who did it and it's so unnecessary to do it. :shifty: Thankfully, I haven't had any package tossing, but here in sweden there was an outcry because it's been happening very often the last year.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Are we really going to have to debate if "irregardless" is a word or not today? :unsure: This feels surreal....

I know a person who says that word and I want to bit@h slap that person every single freaking time. They deserve worse honestly but you know "human life matters" and all that crap... >_>

Damn it Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle "why you no work" on my phone?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Sparda's rejected son Well...I mean...irregardless is a word and it's been in use for over 200 years. There's only been controversy over its usage since the mid-1900s and it's usually listed as a nonstandard spelling of regardless, so...as another of my friends said, irregardless of how anyone feels about it, irregardless is a word and perfectly valid to use. Just not in front of your English prof, maybe.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Sparda's rejected son Well...I mean...irregardless is a word and it's been in use for over 200 years. There's only been controversy over its usage since the mid-1900s and it's usually listed as a nonstandard spelling of regardless, so...as another of my friends said, irregardless of how anyone feels about it, irregardless is a word and perfectly valid to use. Just not in front of your English prof, maybe.

Oh come on! That isn't fair, that means I owe that punk an apology. Listen Shadow, we're going to forget this conversation ever happened you hear me? Ok, forgetting this talk right...........now!

Top Bottom