• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just eight more chapters to proof-read, then I can ignore WoN until publication. (Well, after I create a copy to convert into E-book format).

I'd love to say I'll take a break, but there's a good chance I'll jump into the next draft of FotS by the end of the week. ^^; Because I have no clue how to stop...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Having flashbacks to that time in highschool where I was a British radio dj for a project and gosh, I loved that project. That was so much fun.

+ Why, of all colours, did black lipstick stain my lips pink...?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I like how people still hail at the MMA competitive scene as an accurate representation of a real street fight. GG bros. I would have loved to have gotten into a fight with regulations and arbitration back in the days.
That is unless you're dealing with the Brazilians. BJJ is more sporty nowadays, but Luta Livre and Vale Tudo is pretty much actual street fighting in Brazil.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
How the heck have I contracted another cold so soon? Just...how? Maybe it's the same one, and it just didn't affect me for two days while it transferred from sinuses to throat. C'mon voice, don't quit on me now. I don't pull the rasp off nearly well enough for this. :cautious: Leave that for the good-lookin' fellas.

+Why have I suddenly become so self-conscious of my age?

Top Bottom