• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Make sure to not get a stomach-ache.

Also, why do the children never come? too remote a house?

I always assumed it was just safer to take kids to the local mall. A mall has cameras and personal. A house that has that creepy bush that somehow covers the whole house does not. :cautious:
How the fu@k does it do that?! :eek:

You pompous prick. :devil: I'm the pompous basta#d around these parts! :eek:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Mmmm. Sloppy joes tonight. Gonna be great.

AC: So it turns out I assembled my spaulders wrong. I knew it wasn't dished enough from the outset, and it wasn't going to be a big deal, but I riveted the lames too close together and didn't sheer the tops to counteract that. After all, I didn't know that problem was even afoot, Now its too stiff. I mean, I guess I could suck it up and just have it sit higher on the shoulder, but I don't think I want to live with the reduced mobility every time I lift my arms. I guess I'll just make a new pair after I finish my rear brace.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am a little on edge tonight.

Also friendship is still a fleeting notion. (Real life not forum related)

"Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom. Trouble keeps you running faster-"

An entire segment dedicated to Misora in Masked Rider Build? Yes please!

Must avoid the Sonic Forces spoilers.!

OmG Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is not only getting a DLC5 but a DLC6 as well. It's four characters so I vote for Ultra Instinct Omen Son Goku, Cyborg Tao Pai Pai, Berserker Kale, and Cauliflower.

I'm tired so goodnight!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
This has not been a very productive day. :cautious: My brain is all over the place. Well, not literally; that'd be pretty gross--not to mention who would be typing this? My ghost?

+I wish there was a "download folder" option on DA. So much awesome art that might otherwise disappear.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So get this, I am posting my original story on forum that would/should appreciate this type of story. I have gotten various comments in the past but recently nothing. However! The views are in the thousands and grow daily so somebody is reading it. Or perhaps the bots enjoy my work?
Who knows?! But if perhaps somebody is reading it and it's not simply bots then post something. A like, a dislike, something! I'll take a cow for Christ's sake.
I'll continue to post it since that is what started all of this and I will finish my journey but... Something would be nice. Do bots check threads because the views jump from 1,100 to 1,235 for example on a daily basis?

In other news I finally went to HR and complained. I've played ball for years now but no more. I will have my way.

In other, other news I need to get my car winterized and Christmas shopping this week!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
"Cyber Angel Dakini's effect activates!"
"Cyber Angel Idaten's effect activates!"
"Cyber Angel Benten's effect activates!"

Ugh, facing Cyber Angels over and over again wouldn't even be so bad if I didn't have to hear those three lines in rapid succession EVERY TIME.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Snows for the majority of the afternoon and part of the evening yesterday, but barely creates a dusting. Come morning, it's all gone.

Yup, that's pretty typical for this time of year. For all of this region's unpredictability, this is pretty much the one thing you can always count on before actual winter sets in. Still, guess we'd better get the snow tires on. :cautious:

+Ravenscar Keep, I hate you. My head... :dead:

Top Bottom