• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow Ooh, ouch. D: I hope you don't wind up needing stitches. -hands you bag of ice-

Thank you! I don't, luckily. The ice worked. It stopped bleeding and the swelling's gone down a lot (it just isn't very pretty LOL). I'm just glad my teeth are okay, because I definitely can't afford dental reconstruction. @_@ Let this be a warning to all: don't fight with mops.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why do I have this feeling that the decision to do--or not do--NaNo isn't up to me? :unsure: Funny how determined I am to take an actual break once WoN is done, but my brain keeps flitting back and forth between the sequels and the prequels. Someone please send help...my muses are holding me hostage.

+Oh, yay. My throat feels like there's ground glass in it. This is what comes of the seasons fighting amongst themselves. Welp, looks like cough syrup and I are bosom buddies again. >.>

++I wonder how many people are going to be like, "Where did they go?" in five days' time--despite all the warnings to the contrary? Non-followers have an excuse, at least. Guess I'll see what happens.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Teenage daughter: how can I choose a new phone?

Me & Steve: why not check techradar?

Teen: *after much exasperated sighing* it's not there. It doesn't exist!

Me: *checks internet, realises daughter is moron* Steve, look at this

Steve: Amazon is not a search engine, Jessica.

She makes me so sad sometimes...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If I had a lot of money I think I'd be the poster child for the deviant bisexual trope. Wear nothing but a flowing bathrobe all the time as I wander the halls of my lavish home. Chill with a bunch of groupies as we lament the way of the world. Drink anything I wanted (in this case fancy teas and coffees because I don't drink...liquor) and eat anything I wanted. Summon an air of mystery that no one can penetrate. Sell what's left of my soul for eternal youth and unlimited power. Have a bed that's actually long enough for me to stretch out on and be comfy! Also: buy all the books and read them while lounging with my groupies. Basically, I would make Oscar Wilde proud of me.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I knew I'd cave eventually. It was never a matter of if, but when. At least this way I shouldn't feel so restless by day's end.

+I wonder if I can convince him to bring me soup and a sandwich from Timmies? I swear that makes me feel better faster than cough medicine.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I'm playing through "No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise" right? and every time I see Henry Cooldown...

latest
I can't help but think, "I see where Disney got some of the ideas for Kylo Ren." :tongue:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Time to play: do I have a migraine from over work or from too much coffee. Round 86. -dingding-

+ The worst they can do is reject me, I guess, which they've already done half a dozen times...guess I might as well ask again.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Buying FFX/X-2 Remastered for PS4 was a brilliant choice. Also my real life friends rarely call me. I used to call them to say "hi" or what have you but then I stopped because I wasn't getting that courtesy back. So what was the point in making friends to begin with?
Also I am returning Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 because other than nostalgia for MM8, the other games aren't fun and are very difficult.

Top Bottom