• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DMC5 rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Here we are again, guys.

http://multiplayer.it/notizie/181547-devil-may-cry-5-e-in-sviluppo-si-torna-alle-origini.html

Translation as follows.

Devil May Cry is a series that many Hack and Slash fans hold dear, but after 4 years from DmC's release, its future is still uncertain.

Some sources close to Multiplayer.it, which prefer to keep themselves anonymous, have confirmed that the next Devil May Cry chapter is currently in development and provided us with some info.

According to the information in our possession, the team making it is japanese and is going to bring back the old Dante. The cast will also feature Vergil and Trish, while there are no indications of Nero's return. The game will also preserve its traditional game mechanics and the classic mission based structure.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I'm waiting till a few more sources say something. I got fooled once hard today already

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'm waiting till a few more sources say something. I got fooled once hard today already

I'm only posting it just in case. It does sound like a Fool but you never know.

I would invite everyone to do like I do, just wait for Itsuno's project's reveal. It's pretty safe to assume he would direct the next DMC. If that project isn't it, then probably the series is done.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I'm only posting it just in case. It does sound like a Fool but you never know.

I would invite everyone to do like I do, just wait for Itsuno's project's reveal. It's pretty safe to assume he would direct the next DMC. If that project isn't it, then probably the series is done.

Right. At least until it gets auctioned off or rebooted circa 2035 or something

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Still waiting for more info on this since well i nearly lost some hope on DMC 5, well if this one will not end fake maybe i will be happy

Veloran

bring back the old Dante. The cast will also feature Vergil and Trish, while there are no indications of Nero's return.
That's a bit unfortunate if true. While Vergil's dynamic with Dante is important and one with Trish would be very interesting, I think Vergil's relationship to Nero would be perhaps even more paramount.

Actually, based on those three characters being noted but there being no mention of either Nero or Lady, I might suspect it to be a DMC1 remake rather than a DMC5. Even so, that in itself could be very great.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm extremely sceptical about any news released around this time.

TonyRedgraveDMC

Yeah, I'm subscribed to Itsuno's twitter for that exclusive purpose, but I'm not taking this seriously.

However, I'm not against a DMC remake. I'm cool with DMC remake, (more the same) DMC2 remake, (more different) DMC4 sequel, or DMC2 sequel.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Im just hoping we get some new DMC content because we ran out of stuff to talk about.

So new content whether it be a full-fledged crossover/new adventure/remake is welcome.

I'll get hyped for an actual trailer. Right now im mildly interested.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Ronin
We don't know yet. For all we know it could be referring to a whole other game entirely.

I understand @Innsmouth's point but an official trailer would put more at ease because that's harder to fake than a picture (to me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom