• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It always bugs me when people react in shock when I tell them I do not possess a mobile phone.

It's not like humanity has never existed before they were made y'know? I'm pretty sure we were doing fine without them until now. :bored:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I used to have Facebook but it was so full of drama llamas that I got rid.

It's wonderful to be oblivious to all the nonsense now.

But the amount of people who now feel the need to justify to me why they have Facebook is kinda funny...

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild has been beaten. Wow I've put a crazy amount of hours into the game and I still don't want to be done yet. I can't bring myself to say that it has dethroned Devil May Cry as my favorite game, but it's certainly sharing the spot now.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I read an article about the matrix being rebooted and im not fond of that.

To me most things outside of Marvel or DC dont need a reboot. Unless your a public domain character like shakespeare or sherlock etc.

You could always continue on and just find new stories/characters to tell.

So with this i rather they just continue past where the movies ended and tell that story.

After all Keanu Reeves's neo was the 6th version of Neo. And there was a fan theory that the owner of Club Hel was a previous Neo.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's so rare that I dream about my characters--not the thing where I deliberately think about them between waking and sleeping, and have controlled waking dream conversations with them, but legit dreams.

But to dream of Reeves, of all characters? That's...a tad unnerving. :cautious: (Fortunately he was super OOC, in that he wasn't trying to kill anyone. Why the hell were we playing a chasing game, though? As someone who can control shadows, that gives him a serious advantage when "It").

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Why is my house so popular with cats? o_O

Earlier I had to shoo away a fat cat that was sprawled out on my deck chair like one of those French girls. And just now I had to get rid of a cat that was sleeping under the car. :bored:

Top Bottom