• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hah, so unfair. The fourth Digimon Tri movie is out and is available to stream on Crunchyroll...except for in the UK.
tri4_cover_february7_2017.png

We have to wait for the physical release at the end of May. And even that's only the first movie. We're so behind. :'(

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Marvel please, please cancel Spiderman HomeComing and produce a movie about the Toei Spiderman. He has a flying car and a Giant Leopard themed Robot! :eek: What will it take to make you (Marvel) produce such a film? I am prepared to lap dance for you if necessary. :bored:

Edit: Anyone want to write Super Sentai/Power Ranger like original fiction with me? I'm feeling ready to write.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
At some point in my life I want to write a novel so I should definitely start setting some time apart for writing. Learning what is and isn't good writing is gonna be difficult though.

You can do it! And I am willing to beta read for you, if you want.

Thinking:
I wanna make some patches. Like fandom clothing patches. Idk how, though...ONWARDS TO GOOGLE!

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
I'm so much like my dad, even when talking. My lines are chopped up into something awkward and sometimes the essence of what I wanted to say is simply missing. Students must think I'm nuts. :'(
You're not alone on that one: my mind seems to process the things even quicker than my words or even wandering about other things even if unrelated to the subject in cause, making me coming off as wordy or simply disconnected. At least I already made me peace with myself on this now.

Viper

Premium
You're not alone on that one: my mind seems to process the things even quicker than my words or even wandering about other things even if unrelated to the subject in cause, making me coming off as wordy or simply disconnected. At least I already made me peace with myself on this now.
It feels nice not be alone in this, although I don't think I can make peace with myself so fast, maybe in a year or so when I'm not so new at work and everyone gets used to the fact that sometimes they will have to play a bit of a guessing game with me. XD

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
In Batman the Killing Joke, Bruce and Barbara dance the tango if you catch my drift. Why does that bother the fans so much? The world of nerds is littered with shipping of every kind imaginable. Yet this, this is the straw that breaks the camels back? Why? Just why?

Top Bottom