• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Maybe I should slow down on the edits. Just a tad... Holy homonyms, Batman. :cautious: Why is that always a thing when writers get tired? (I've known others to fall into the same pit).

+I really need to pick up the pace on reading this. Really starting to think a lot of the classics just aren't for me. So many people swear by this one, but aside from a few points of interest, I find it so...frigging...slow. x_x

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
15032084_1367790896594492_5260837793387066059_n.jpg

Welp people in Overwatch been not prepared for UT veteran player arrival XD, now im most paired with those upper ones and still i win

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"Hey, Rae, maybe you'll actually work on the project you intend to work on this NaNo!"
Day 19: no sign of original project in sight. Slowly losing will to do anything other than sleep. Coffee and tea are only source of warmth in the world. Toes are cold.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Brr, it's been getting pretty chilly lately. I might have to put more clothes on before going out.

And yet no matter how low the temperature drops, I doubt we'll ever see a white Christmas where I live. :'(
White Christmas is terrifying here. we just got hit with a blizzard immediately after it was done raining, I almost couldn't open my garage, let alone get a car in there

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Ah, so tomorrow I go into work and finally get my paperwork done. @-@ Now, I can get paid properly and start paying bills ...and get my internet up.

Also, going to hunt online to find something to read. DMC fanfic perhaps? Heh heh

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
If this keeps up, I really hope she winds up with a snow day tomorrow. I don't fancy trying to get to her stop, when the snow removal isn't exactly prepared for this. :unsure:

+I think hot chocolate is in order.

++I wonder if I can finish this book within the next three days? I can't recall ever being this slow. o_O

Top Bottom