• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Drawing up material for the Elder scrolls D&D session on Monday. I usually underestimate the party's sheer ability of faffing about, so a cave ment to kill an hour takes a whole session.
They better take the bait. if they abandon this questline again, I won't have any material to replace it, and somebody's gonna have to be kidnapped. probably the cat.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
a friend of mine told me NOT to watch "the spirit" because it's really bad. and i'd never seen it, nor have i had any interest in seeing it. but my friend went on to say that scarlett johanson was in it, and she played a hypersexualized, nympho nazi secretary. so now i HAVE to see it. seriously, you can't tell someone that scarlett johanson plays a sexy nazi, and expect them NOT to want to see it, at the very least, out of morbid curiosity.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay. First chapter of DoV is actually finished now. Yay! Onwards to sucky rich bfs and yet more people trying to kill Victoria. She needs a vacation. Or ten. (This is fun. =D)

+ Having a really hard time justifying to myself that I should start a game of Dishonored or Overwatch when I'll only be able to play for about 15 min every few days. At the same time I don't quite see why I shouldn't try.... At the very least, I could try Dishonored. I don't think mum ever finished her game of it.... :unsure:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So I'm gonna have to work overnight on black friday and as a boring cashier. This sucks. :meh:

Don't say that. You could end up PRAYING for a boring day... Very, very bad things can happen during Black Friday... *eerie music in the background*

latest

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Okay. First chapter of DoV is actually finished now.

Wait, is DoV (what does it stand for?) a sequel to Marriage of Inconvenience? If so that's pretty hype! I've been neglecting MoI a lot lately, I gotta get back to reading it.

+ Yeah, I listen to Big Time Rush. They sing quite well and have good tunes behind their songs. No shame :D

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Okay, now that it's undergone a few false starts since September, the next (and hopefully, final) draft of Whispers of Nowhere has officially begun. Did a slight rewrite on the Prologue (rewrote the first couple of paragraphs, micro-edited the rest) and though I'm still not sure how to feel about it, I'm just going to leave it be for now. If I wait until I'm satisfied with it, I'll never get the rest of the edits started. >.>

And naturally, this is about the time I start questioning my worth as a writer. Gods, I hate this effing process...

My only solace is that this is normal for pretty much every writer I know. Oh, and that the feelings of failure will ebb. ._. And that comfort food is a thing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom